Strike and Hook Dream Team League

Gday Boys N GalsOk lets get one going im even willing to put up a yozuri squid jag for the winner heheDont no if we will get 18 blokes from here, but fishing and footy go hand in handAnyway ive started a league called Strike & Hook Get onboards guys n Gals the more from this forum the better otherwise the site will fill the league with other people Code is 945703Let me no your team name so i no who is from this site once the game gets started will post weekly ladder on here when it gets going BTW my team name is Troutas Titans

Haha welcome aboards lads, thats 4 of us with a few enquiries from first time players, not a bad startJust remember guys theres a brand new FJ60 toyota landcruiser up for grabs valued at $50,000 to be won by the best dreamteamer player in the country aye aye, how handy would that be, plus 500 bucks each week for best scorer in the country, thats a nice rod n reel package every week, plus my amazing prize for the strike & hook member league winner of a yozuri squid jag, hahaha aye im only a truck driver lol and its free to enter :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just replied to ya message red devil, yep now with old salty on board you will make 11, another 7 more from here and well have a full comp, that would be nice. If not 11 is more than i thought id get, squid jag prize only eligable for S&H members, so good luck boys not long now :)

Yeah mate i will actually do that, if we dont get anymore boys from here the comp will just fill it with outsiders, but 11 of us is not bad which means the battle for the squid jag hahaha will be between us all from S&H and then we all have to beat nick maxwell and dr dreamteam and 5 outsiders to win the comp all good i think/hope someone from here wins itits good fun and a good shit stir lol. When it starts ill make a list of the players from here and there dreamteam name and ill post weekly ladder each week for the rest of the lads from S&H to see lol good luck boys

Ok Boys this is getting a little confusing, its pretty simple really, which most of you have done after reading, put DT name here so i can match your Strike and Hook name to your DT nameBoys who have done thisTigermadOldsaltyDevils DonkeysSouthies SlammerzTonnerfunPoppas NumnutsJust another ChampStodgee StarsWarpigsWhite Shepards2 Left BootTroutas TitansBeemaNow we have had Agent Orange and Just Another Champ, who have commented to play but now there team is not there??? Have you Changed your Team Names Boys if so please let me no???Also Have, Boon Dock Saints, Jewie Hunters, Turton Tigers and Kung Fu Koara, who are actually on the playing list but no one here has commented to say that that is them, you would of had to of read the message at the start of this to get the code?????Anyone no of any of these guys??? Ill give them all till almost lock out to correct it, otherwise i will be deleting there teams and just throw in dreamteam and nick maxwell and let the computer pick the other 2 players from around australia. I couldnt of made the instructions any simpler Hope its all sorted boys :):laugh:

• 2 weeks later...