WIN - My Fishing Scrapbook Registration Key

With thanks to My Fishing Scrapbook, we have three registration keys to give away each month. To get your hands on one of these keys, simply get a top 3 score in the Boat Fishing Game which is located herehttp://www.strikehook.com/more/fishing-game The game is played across all venues but the registration keys are only available to Strike & Hook members who find themselves in that position i.e. if a member has a top three high score and hasn't won before he wins a key. If there are no Strike & Hook users in the top 3 or only users who have previously won a key, a key will be awarded to the next valid score. Remember, you must use your username when submitting your score.The winners will be announced on July 1st 2012Good Luck!

Well I forfeit the right to win any prizes being a staff member, so you don't have to beat me to win (or God for that matter as last time I checked he/she wasn't a member).Thought I'd just set the bar ;)In the game there are different fish that are worth more points, and you can catch more than one at a time and will only hook them as the hook is going up, so try and catch the ones at the bottom and hook more fish on the way up.The trout looking ones are worth 2000 (they are also the fastest and hardest to catch)KG looking ones are worth 1200the wrasse looking ones are worth 800angel fish ones worth 600and trevally looking ones worth 500bonus points for multiple fish.so get all the trouts and kgs and you're in with a chance ;)another tip, the boat actually can go off the screen and still catch the fish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to Mr Willy for claiming the top spot for last months comp - PM is on its way ;) Anyone able to knock him off to claim a key this month? You have until the end of July. Remember, you must use your site username when entering a top score.ScreenShot2012-07-02at12.16.21PM.png

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, you may have noticed that the Boat Fishing game is back up and running and you still have a chance to win a registration key for My Fishing ScrapbookYou actually have a better chance of winning now with Strike & Hook members in the top 3 winning and also a randomly selected Strike & Hook member from anywhere in the top 50. This will give those who aren't as lucky to be in with a chance.The winners or any potential user of MFS will need to download the new, non timed expired version which is now available at the My Fishing Scrapbookwebsite.The past months winners are: clark who made it into the top 3 and fisho86 who was randomly selected.Congratulations to you both you will be receiving a PM soon with your key.

Howdy 4THALOVE,With the game back up a new model for awarding prizes/keys will be adapted to address your valid concern, any Strike and Hook member/s finding themselves in the top three will be awarded a prize as well as now a random pick throughout the full score range by both Strike&Hook and MFS admin staff (one each) .. this gives a total of 5 prizes up for grabs and even the lowest score holder is now in with a shot, good luck to everyone !Regards ... SnappaGuy.

Hello Aarron' date='yes I can confirm Dreamn did indeed have a score of 49000, its in the database on the server however I'm unclear as to why it was not in the top scores list .. can I suggest that Dreamn be awarded a key for his meritorious effort.Regards ... SnappaGuy.[/quote']Not sure whats happened there as my highest score is a lot higher than what is on that list also - not that I am complaining as I got my Key anyway, but just seems a bit odd...

Hiya Mr Willy,yes I can confirm you did indeed score considerably higher than the 28100 posted above however it was scored at 13.39.03 on 30-05-2012 ... the game scores rollover at the end/start of a month and your winning score of 28100 happened on the 19-06-2012 @ 16.55.43 .. hope this sounds like a reasonable explanation :whistle: This may mean there is another winner lurking somewhere for May who was overlooked, I will check it out .. there weren't any players in July for technical reasons but all should be back on track now with an update to the scoring system and the game appearing to run ok.Regards ... SnappaGuy.

Just as an Addendum,There have been quite a few scores without corresponding player names in the database, if someone inadvertently ommit's to include their name when scoring if you'd care to bring it to my attention I can verify and if necessary make an adjustment in the database.Regards ... SnappaGuy.

• 5 weeks later...

The winners for August have been selected.The only Strike & Hook member to make it to the top three by the end of the month was Waterboy but unfortunately Mods are exempt :ohmy:Two randomly selected Strike & Hook players have been selected by myself and SnapperGuy (1 each)Congratulations to the two winners who are PoppaSnake and trezy :clap: A registration key for My Fishing Scrapbook will be coming your way soon via PM.

• 4 months later...

I am guessing this doesnt occur anymore? lol

Hiya gonefishing^,Not so, whilst things have been a bit quiet on the MFS front just of late the comp is still valid and running, I'm going through the high scores as we speak to determine the winners and Bjorn will award keys to the app to those who are the lucky winners ... congrats to those peoples.Regards ... SG :woohoo: NB - There is an update to the current version coming in the not so distant future.
  • 1 month later...

My apologies for not keeping this thread up to date with the latest winners. I've had a hell of a busy time over the past couple of months and late last year with the annoying server issues and work commitments.SnappaGuy would like to apologise for his lateness but this falls back on me not keeping on top of it all.There are a whole bunch of registration keys to be handed out to the winners of the previous months.Here we go...September 20121st Afishyfish2nd Clark3rd JimmyOctober 20121st Kangaroo Island Fisherman2nd nc248823rd Can't find a 3rd place here :(November 20121st NEEDLES2nd nat3rd No third place :(December 20121st Baggedout2nd Chief3rd rockybottom23January 20131st rowdee2nd gonefishing^3rd tommy87February 20131st daniel36252nd Kel-Win3rd WendyCongratulations to all of the lucky winners. Could all winners please contact me via PM so I can send you your registration key.