Yorkes kayak fishing

G'day guys, I've heard on the grapevine that there's a place called "armchair" rock near stansbury I think. Apparently it holds mulloway and snapper? Can any body tell me if this is true, if its kayak accessible, and any techniques?Alternatively, does any body want to give me somewhere with in an hourish from Moonta/pt Hugh's that is kayak accessible and might hold something big like mullys, snapper, rays or smaller sharks. Very keen for some extreme kayak fishing :DCheers guys

Guest macstyles

Armchair rock is at stansbury. Head south along Klein point rd ( dirt road ) which is located up at the top of the hill at stansbury. Head down approximate a km on your left to the cliff face and look for what my look like an armchair shaped rock formation. Great place for early morn squidding. have seen shark and mulls way landed there before. Deep water gutter there. Limited access to launch a kayak though. Better off launching near caravan park and paddle a couple Kay's to the area. Good luck

• 3 years later...