the other week i was at torrens island and yhe fisheries came and busted heaps of peaple for undersized fish which is good but then they fed the fish to a pelican instead of relaesing them the fish were still very much alive What do you think

I think the Pelicans would probably have eaten the equivalent in live fish anyway' date=' but I see your point too.As Ranger sugested, post your concerns under the PIRSA Board, but at the same time isn't it [b']great[/b] that the Fisheries guys DID catch a few greedy people, and well done to them too ;):)

Hey guys,I reckon I may be able to clear a few things up. My neighbour is a fishek this question because I was interested to find out if they had a legitimate reason for feeding them to the pelican.He said that once the fish have been removed, fisheries can only return them I they have seen them removing the illegal fish. This is because the people keeping the undersize fish could have poisoned them or he said some have even bought their own non-native fish out the the jetty and by releasing the undersize fish its runnin the risk of releasing foreign fish into our waterways. Sounds a bit corny I know, but that's the legislation.Hopefully this has helped?

Hey guys' date='I reckon I may be able to clear a few things up. My neighbour is a fishek this question because I was interested to find out if they had a [b']legitimate reason for feeding them to the pelican.[/b]He said that once the fish have been removed, fisheries can only return them I they have seen them removing the illegal fish. This is because the people keeping the undersize fish could have poisoned them or he said some have even bought their own non-native fish out the the jetty and by releasing the undersize fish its runnin the risk of releasing foreign fish into our waterways. Sounds a bit corny I know, but that's the legislation.Hopefully this has helped?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: could be some Dead Pelicans now or Crook ones :laugh: :laugh: