Australian Salmon! Yes, This is not a misprint!

Most die hard fisho's know that a slab of fresh Australian Salmon is almost like a hand grenade when targeting monster Jew in the suds. Another potent offering- the whole fish suspended beneath a balloon- is equally as popular amongst serious stalkers of bronzed, finned nomads.Me? I prefer to bleed the fish, wash it in the surf, then stuff the whole thing with tomato and garlic. Wrapped in alfoil and baked amidst the burning embers of your campfire it makes a hearty treat. Heard of this one? Ok, try taking your fresh slab of salmon, skun and cubed, then rolled in flour and fried in very hot olive oil. Simple yet effective- just dont batter them and serve them with a side of fries! Peace Homies.

my favourite is to fillet with scales on. skin the fillet. then slice down the centre line of the fillet creating 2 pieces remove all the blood meet from both sideswhack in a bag of flour with a few secret herbs and spicesbit of egg and then some bread crumbs fry in a pani had two professional chefs laugh at me and tell me they hate salmon.. till i served it up.. the came back for seconds and thirds.. ;)while on a out back tour i fed this same meal to english/kiwi/ducth and aussies.. and had the plate cleaned up with out a trace..