shark rod + reel for land based

hey i am going to get a new shark reel and have owned a tld 25 before which was a good reel but sold it... i dunno why! i was thinking i might get the same again for fishing 15kg line or is it worth the extra $120 to get the 2 speed tld 30? thanks and some advice on rod length would be good to. i have my traces pretty sorted but any input is appreciated. thanks

thanks for the advice guys! i went down to anglers choice today and picked up a shimano tld 25, spooled it with 600m of 15kg and have a 10m 150kg wind on leader which is connected with a bimini twist and its on a 15-24kg shimano backbone! the fella's down there were really helpful, now all i have to do is put some hours in and get some sharks with a bit of luck! thanks marty jones

i kinda just got back into sharking, me and a mate used to go all the time around normanville. the best we managed was an 8'7" bronzie off of carrickalinga beach. we have caught heaps of smaller ones like 3-5ft. i am pretty happy with my setup now tld 25 600m of 15kg and a backbone elite 15-24kg rod. going out in the boat tomoro morning early. what do you reckon the best burley combo would be? i am a baker so i have unlimited supply of bread and was thinking just dicing up some squid tommies and a block of pillies in a bucket with some water then adding the bread and tuna oil?!