"Baits, Rigs & Lures for South Australian Fishing"

I saw an advertisement for this book a month or two ago and completely forgot about it until I stumbled across it in my newsagent the other day. It is co-authored by Shane and Brett Mensforth and the quality of this book is second to none. The print and paper quality is brilliant considering this is just a small publication and the photos are fantastic addition and is very reasonably priced at $19.95. The information on the cover states that the book covers the most effective rigs, proven techniques, ultimate baits and the top lures that I can guarantee you it does cover these in depth in the 112 pages included in the book. The book covers all of the important species that you would generally target whilst in South Australia. These species include:*Snapper*Mulloway*Salmon*King George Whiting*Tommy Ruff*Bream*Yellowtail Kingfish and Sampson Fish*Trevally*Flathead*Mullet*Snook*Yellowfin Whiting*Garfish*Callop and RedfinAll of the above mention species are described in detail as well as recommended berley, the fishing gear required to target them, the different terrain they can be caught around (e.g. wrecks, jetties, reefs, estuaries, beaches etc) as well as detailed descriptions on what bait to use and how to best ways to present them. For each fish, there are several lures suggested and generally, 3-4 detailed pictures of rigs for different situations/presentations.Reading through all of the information for each fish gives you a much better understanding in how they work and how best you can target them to give yourself the greatest opportunity of bringing home a feed or just some sport.This book would he highly suited to those that are new to fishing or for those that do not have a wide range of experience with the species in this book. Even for the seasoned fishoes out there, this book still has a lot of useful information contained within its pages. If there were only one book that I could read regarding fishing in SA this is definitely the most useful one to have around. It really does contain all the information you could possibly require for targeting each species.So get out there, have a flick through its pages, and see if it is to your liking!CheersTom*I would like to add I have only written this as I wanted to share it with others and I have no affiliation with the authors, everything written is my opinion only*