biggest mully on a lure

I will pay the sum of $200 too the person who catches the biggest mulloway by length on a lure starting today and ending last day of jan.2011.Video or photo showing fish placed against measuring devise including rod,reel and lure used also section of advertiser showing date caught needs to be submitted.Money recieved can either be kept by winner or donated too waterboys kids with cancer charity(correct me if i'm wrong regarding charity name waterboy)its up to you what u do with the money and will be kept private,if kept i will donate extra $100 too charity anyway so dont feel pressured too donate if you dont want to. Times are tough for alot of people to pay their bills nowadays anyway!!! all i ask is people be honest regarding their method of capture.Being strike and hook members i know this wont be a concern for me!! good luck cheers snake

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will pay the sum of $200 too the person who catches the biggest mulloway by length on a lure starting today and ending last day of jan.2011.Video or photo showing fish placed against measuring devis

Posted Images

Great offer Snake' date='i guess that means i'll have to carry around an advertiser every time i go fishing because i C&R. cheers brenton[/quote'] haha advertiser could make a nice little fortune out of this!!! this is the only way i could think of doing it...just cut the top section off showing the date and shove it in ya back pocket would be the go, a close up photo with it placed next to the head will be fine...good luck brenton

never caught a mully on a lure but i will give it a crack ? good cause fella .

you should definitly give it a go jimbo, you have the perfect little vessel too crack ya first lure caught mully in. take it down port river and anchor up right next to the main road bridge pylons and gently jig soft plastics a few feet off the bottom.Once ya get that first lure caught mully in the yak you'll be set!! good luck mate
  • 1 month later...