OnkaStompaCompa 6 Video....

well here it is at last B) the 2010 "OnkaStompaCompa 6" video :woohoo: i started a OnkaStompaCompa Youtube channel so have a look in and Subscribe, leave a message too if you had a great day B) i will try to find some older onkastompas and i'll up load them toonow this movie was filmed in High Definition so if you have the time to wait for it to load change the settings to 720 HD to view this great little memory of the day the kids of the Childhood Cancer Association, won!if you know someone who was there but doesn't come here to Strikehook :blink: then please pass on the link, as if you were there on the day i'm sure you will be in this vid B) anyway sit back for 15min and enjoy the 2010

"OnkaStompaCompa 6"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFwL_H45YYo

geeeez theres a few bangas in that film clip..... but what a top job Chuck ;) just puts some good memories back into the minds of us and makes us realise what a tight nit community of fishos we have that are willing to fish for and donate for such a great cause... itll only get bigger and bigger every year... and at the end of the Day the winner is the Childhood cancer association....Well done to everyone involved... was a ripper day and ill keep putting my hand up everyyear for this event for sure... Brayden