banning shark fishing on jetties

yeh i have absolutely no idea how my photos of my shark yesterday got to the media
Tom' date=' they have no right to use your photos without your authorisation!Contact them to lodge a complaint' date=' and if they have already gone to print, they must also compensate you for the use of your photos!If they offer $400, demand at least $800! ;)[/quote'']Ranger you are 100% correct, wish i had my time again !From now on... NO Mr. nice guy! you want a photo? PAY ME!! $$$$(this also applies for the public)want a story ? PAY ME!!! $$$$ in the K mark. Otherwise go get @$^%#%^$ and get out of my way and leave me alone.any other tips Ranger ....thanks Harry

Too much emphasis is been put on fishing for sharks, and for little gain other then media propaganda, funny how fisheries turn up at the drop of a hat when someone of the public informs them of a shark is being landed on a metro jetty, yet when someone informs fisheries of ppl taking undersized crabs they're no where to be seen??? :whistle:

Bronze Whalers are unfairly becoming the Grey Nurse of the new millennium.:huh: It is a well known fact that they do not eat human beings,FULL STOP.:angry: :angry: Talk to any pro shark fisher and he or she will tell you that Bronzies will not accept a red meat or poultry bait even in a feeding frenzy. You have a better chance of being mugged and raped by a Dolphin.:):laugh: Sensationalist journalism at its best.

Bronzies still have been involved in attacks on humans so you can't deny they are still a possible threat (as is a tonne of other stuff out there) BUT.... its the ocean! We can't bloody control everything! I like spearfishing and its obviously a risk, I've encountered a white and a bronzie but I'm still kicking! If you're worried about sharks take your kids to a swimming pool :)I reckon there is nothing wrong with jetty sharkin and they are not coming in purely because of the lads fishing for them. The majority of people are idiots and as we are a minority we aren't going to have a say in this. It's a pity really :( We need a minister thats a fisherman! Anyone want to take him out on their boat to get him keen?Haha, trousers down and bend over gentlemen we're going to have to take it again ;)