Christmas Wishes to All

Just finished doin' all me Chrissie cards tonight with a view to postin' them tomorrow - then I suddenly thought, "Why not wish all those contributors on 'Strike & Hook' a Merry Christmas as well?". So, Merry Christmas, Guys (& Girls) - tight lines and excellent fishing experiences in 2011, and thanks for all your posts in 2010.Cheersarcherfish

Gday.Yes indeed, a Merry Christmas to all!I posted this about a year a ago and thought that it's about the right time to drag it up again.Cheers and Best Wishes.THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD CAN BE GOOD AND BAD FOR SOME...I've thrown a few lines in of late with mixed results but now it's time to go to work. No fishing for me for the next 9 days so...Merry Christmas to all. May everyone have a great festive season with some lovely seafood lunches with all these great fish that everyone has been catching to be on the menu.I'm lucky enough to have a good group of friends, some really great mates & a loving and supportive family. Thankfully!However, there are some others out there that are less fortunate and do not have such things around them. Spare a thought at this time of year for those people. It can be a tough time of year, be it a recent loss or relationship breakup or what not... but maybe those who might feel a bit blue over the Christmas period might grab a line, some bait & a few beers and go and enjoy themselves with this magical thing that mother nature has given us which is THE OCEAN.I'm not a soap dodger or at all religious... I am simply posting this as I know that this is supposed to be the most joyous time of the year but it can be a terribly difficult time for some, and for those that it is: please enjoy it as best you can, keep your chin up & come out clean on the other side. For the rest: Have a good one, go for a fish & chat to the bloke next to you, he might be lonely.I've enjoyed reading this forum, and will hopefully continue to do so. There is some great info and some truly interesting stories being submitted. It's also great just to sit back & watch "the chat".All the best guys & girls. Keep those lines tight & the baits well presented. Catch you later. Merry Christmas. Good health & good luck.Cheers.