PREMIUM RED HEAD WHITE BODY SQUID JAG, FINALLY

Long awaited, after months of research & actual product testing to fine tune bouyancy & swimability, we finally have a premium quality, cloth bodied, red head white body jag available,yoshikawa redhead.jpg but wait it gets better, under $20 in fact well under @ $13.99 or 2 for $25At this time only size 3.0, sizes 2.5 & 4.0 to come in the New Year.Happy Squidding.Finatic

Not to have a go but is this the same brand as the lures you get for free with modern fishing? Yoshikawa i think? Are they built well? All of the lures I have of theirs go straight in the bin. The bibbed minnows i have look like they were built for a total cost of 5c... One of mine even had a totally bent hook straight out of the packet...Must say though I have not looked at their jags yet!

From StatesquiderNot to have a go but is this the same brand as the lures you get for free with modern fishing? Yoshikawa i think?YES in this months issue a vibe rigged with Mustad hooksAre they built well? after months of research & actual product testing to fine tune bouyancy & swimability, All of the lures I have of theirs go straight in the binWhich lures would they be, all they have made for us are YOKI'S (a Bream & Mulloway favourite)& Squid jags of which are made to our spec & tested by us & our staff. The vibes are a new releaseThe bibbed minnows (they don't make any)i have look like they were built for a total cost of 5c... One of mine even had a totally bent hook straight out of the packet...(probably a mustad then)Must say though I have not looked at their jags yet! You should but be quickNot to have a goFinatic

The last issue of modern fishing i purchased there was a free bibbed minnow. Looked a bit like a small rapala husky jerk. I'm fairly sure it was the same brand as those squid jags but i do stand corrected on that if i'm wrong.

As i stated I personally was not sure on this brand as my experience with it has not been good. Personally see nothing wrong with asking for an opinon on lure materials and questioning it's construction. I have used a heap of different squid jags and by looking at one in the flesh you can see whether it will last or if it will fail. So don't condemn me for merely asking..Bouyancy and swimability are not everything when it comes to lures. The quality of materials and construction are AS important. As i did state I have not looked at these in person yet and that means until i do i'm going to ask as many questions as it takes.Before i bother arguing this point further go out and have a look at the latest modern fishing magazine. Take the lure out of the packet and post up a review on how you personally would rate the lure. They have the same minnow with a BIB that they had about 2-3 issues ago. So in your opinion they may not make bibbed minnows but I would love an explanation from you as to what lure they are giving out this issue.

Sorry for the confusion, they may well have mainstream bibbed minnows available to all of mankind & by the sounds of the quality that's why we don't have them. Quite simply the Chinese do not develop product they merely copy somebody elses & make it cheaper.The product developed for us ie Tackleworld stores is meticulously scrutinized & thoroughly tested prior to it reaching our shelves, if its not good enough for us, its not good enough for you & it does not make it to our stores.The squid jags we've had for a little over 14 months are & will continue to be fantastic & are available at prices competitors envy. These new Red heads have been developed purely for Adelaide as they do not sell anywhere else in the country.The Yoki lures are a blast on Bream, Jewies & Redfin, once again these were developed for us, kind of a snapper jig style of lure right down to 7 grams.LOX rods that many of you have seen & purchased are unequalled at the prices these land at, 40 ton modulus graphite & fitted with Fuji's best, the models have been made specifically to our specs, not by some generic chinese rod roll machine. Many other models are available to the general trade at significantly higher pricing ie Nitro, Black Diamond etc These are touched by far too many importers & wholesalers b4 arriving at the rod rack thus the pricing is far too high, we go direct to the factory to get the build & actions the way they should be at the price they should be at.A lot of work & field testing goes into this stuff for months prior to release so we know you are getting quality product & best yet as we go direct to the manufacturer it cuts 3 or 4 commissions off the end sale price for you & still allows us a margin.Back to bibbed minnows, we have STRADA lures, some still in development stages, being manufactured by Megabass for our local scene, Bream, Snook, Trout (both varieties) etc. We have had many to test & trial & to date quality is fantastic but the $AUS to the YEN has made the end price still a little high so few models are currently available in small stuff, theres plenty of Barra / Offshore stuff that sells well interstate but still a limited range for us down in the swamp.For the converted.Finatic