"tacklejunkie" Fishing Product Guide 2011

G'day All S&HersFYI...Was down at Westfield Marion today and wandered into Campbells Newsagency. Picked up a copy (the last!) of the above magazine for the princely sum of $4.95. It's a publication from the "Fishing Monthly Group", based in Queensland. Have since found that you can access it via the 'net at:http://www.fishingmonthly.com.au/ (It may chew up a bit of your monthly data allocation if you choose to download it, though.)Anyway it's a bit of heaven and soft po*n for confirmed tackle rats. :) Cheersarcherfish

Hi WaterboyMy copy actually has the price printed on the top right corner of it as part of a print run (no dodgy cover-up labels, or anything like that).Breamer Boy's comment about them only being available free in Tackle Shops to encourage patronage makes sense to me. ;) Anyway, I'll check you out in late 2011 for my "Free" copy of Issue 3. :laugh: Cheersarcherfish

Yep we do MM ;) BB - yea not sure on that one. Has a big FREE on it but newsagents are covering that up. Mark

I have posted the question to Steve Morgan, part owner of Fishing Monthly, on another forum just asking to clarify that. It says free so I have asked if the News Agents are within their rights to charge $4.95 ;) CheersLL B)
Yep we do MM ;) BB - yea not sure on that one. Has a big FREE on it but newsagents are covering that up. Mark
I have posted the question to Steve Morgan' date=' part owner of Fishing Monthly' date=' on another forum just asking to clarify that. It says free so I have asked if the News Agents are within their rights to charge $4.95 ;) CheersLL B)[/quote'']This was his reply to my post ;)
We send 90% of the Tackle Junkie magazines free into tackle stores.The last 10% we put through the newsagent system, so that there's some left for people to get hold of when the tackle stores run out.Quite within their rights to sell them - we recommend the $4.95 price tag - same as 2010 V/TASFM and NSWFM magazines.It's also free at www.tacklejunkie.com.auCheers,SM