Another onka mully sesh

Wasn't to sure if i was going to get out in the canoe this weekend an with the wind blowing an the rain on sun morning the arvo looked ugly . Bugger it . With the luck i had last weekend an xmas next weekend it might be the only chance i get for a wile . Got on the water by 5 an headed out . Couple of blokes ( Simon and Lawrence ) were in a inflatable 2 man boat , electric motor an struggling in the wind with no anchor . I asked if they wanted to hook up to my anchor and they gladly accepted . We were sitting there for an hour or so an got a few live bait each then headed of to find a decent spot . Found a spot an set the anchor . Both boats sitting on my anchor witch held up till the wind got to strong and then the fellas decided to fish from the bank . Was sitting back on the spot I put fresh bait on and cast out . Not to long an i had a good bite . I strike an hookup . Nice head shakes an i know i'm onto some thing descent . Release the anchor an chase this fish down . Now i had to edit some portions from the video because it was a tough battle , with the wind blowin strong and the tide going in the other direction it wasn't easy to land this fish and some french was let lose . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMQC5AzTUd8Hope with luck i will get out through the week before the silly season takes hold .