hi everyone, great site & geat chatter, i'm new to fishing metro adelaide and need to teach wife to fish. went for a drive & found the area near torrens island where the fish markets are held (i think) do you guys know if a fish or crab lives near there that would consider suicide for the wife.thanx

Could try the Boardwalk/Jetty on Garden Island aswell..... My dad used to take me and the brother there fishing when we were kids. Always came away happy after a day catching Whiting, Mullet, Trumpeter and the odd Bream and Trevally..... (never anything of size though....all catch and release :) )

Lots of small fish around that way, i usually have luck when using bloodworm as bait just sitting on the bottom with a small sinker. If you head around to the Jetty at Torrens Island and put out a chunky bottom bait there's a good chance you will hook onto a big black / eagle ray but there abit of a challenge to land there. However this time of year make sure you pack your mozzy nets! Millions of the things down that way.