Anyone doubt that RFLs work???

Thanks Tony!
Also the rec Fishing Champions Group FYI are -Shane Murton Wildcoast Fishing SAShane Mensforth SA AnglerJon Huie Fishing writerGreg Irving Fishing writerGreg James ABC 891 fishing contactJohn Cockshell Riverland contactMark Mills Tackle-shop employee On line fishing writer' date=' Wildcoast writerNigel Hunt JournalistTrevor Watts SARFAC[/quote']Can I reiterate, as no mention is made in the above, that you represent the view of SAFWAA members, not of views expressed on this website or our membership here?
Sorry if I didn't clarify your last point Ranger.EVERY single opinion which I have ever expressed on this site has been entirely my own!EXCEPT: when I have asked a question for and on behalf of SAFWAA, as its elected President and have signed the fact at the bottom of the relevant post.A classic example of this was when I asked if SAFWAA could hold a Fly Fishing Tuition Event at Old Noarlunga as has already been picked up a few pages back on this thread.Hope this helps mate.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you guys that think it's better interstate, you should spend your money by moving there.

The powers that be should change the "save the murray' levy to a 'fish the murray' levy, theres very little decent freshwater fishing oportunities in the rest of the state so people shouldn't be expec

Posted Images

Sorry if I didn't clarify your last point Ranger.EVERY single opinion which I have ever expressed on this site has been entirely my own!EXCEPT: when I have asked a question for and on behalf of SAFWAA' date=' as its elected President and have signed the fact at the bottom of the relevant post.[/quote']Thanks again Tony. I wasn't referring to this website though, I was referring to opinions expressed at the "champions" group.As I'm sure you can understand, when our views widely differ over issues such as these, I just like to be reassured that ANY person speaking on my behalf or the behalf of others over recreational fishing ideals, is in fact representing my/our views.As I didn't see your name on the list of members, I was interested as to your capacity, and the demographic group you are there to represent.

OK, I see where confusion may arise Ranger.I am not a member of the Champions Group!I am the elected SPOKESPERSON, for SAFWAA, representing it's views, (with discussion and approval of my SAFWAA Committee) on the SARFAC voting Board.ANY other Communication, comment, opinion made on this Forum is not backed by either SARFAC, SAFWAA nor any other organisation. I repeat, so as to avoid any more confusion and digs by various disgruntled parties on this free and open Forum, that I am my own man with my own opinions.Hope this helps to level the playing field a bit in the future ;)

Ahhhh.....perfectly clear now thank you Tony! :) In which case, I wish you luck and success in your endeavours, should it be beneficial to the group you represent!I don't think the two of us will ever agree on the issue of RFL's across the board. Hey, that's life though, and no need for angst or anger! We have different fishing ideals, different opinions, and we persue completely different options when we fish!You did provide me with the opportunity to taste a Redfin though, something I would otherwise never have attempted to either catch or eat. Must admit, I was quite pleasantly surprised, and this is a species I will once again have a go at sometime if/when the opportunity arises........VERY TASTY! Like carp though, being classified as noxious, I will immediately and swiftly put to death each one removed from the water.

All good mate and you're spot on with the redfin ;) And, seriously, I have no problem with any one at all who thinks and caresas passionately as you do about any issue under the sun!If only we could get some more of the debaters on here to attack the issuesand NOT the personality's we would have an awful lot less work for you with the red penas well ;)

If only we could get some more of the debaters on here to attack the issuesand NOT the personality's we would have an awful lot less work for you with the red penas well ;)

Well I'm running short of ink, and I got my crayon stuck up my nose again, so I cant use that either.Understand that these types of topics are pretty emotive, and people do have problems trying to contain their anger and emotions over topics which, even though we disagree, we are ALL pretty passionate and determined about.I understand too, the members who may at times step a little close to the line, geez, I've been known to do it often enough myself in years gone past, and I too created many headaches for staff of other forums over this type of debate.....maybe this is karma or paybacks catching up! ;) We always try to allow as much freedom as possible, to each speak their piece, without the staff here being censors and actually deciding what topics can or cant be discussed on the boards, but when the line is clearly crossed or someone pushes things too far, we will make attempts to jump in and pull things up, so that it's fair for everyone here, regardless of which side of the debate you may stand.