Port Stanvac Supersized Smoked Snapper Wings

They were very tasty, my missus doesn't like smoked fish but will eat it in fish patties. Nothing like a smoked wings and a couple of beers whilst you fillet your fish with your mates.That chili honey recipe does sound different, I guess it's up to your imagination to see what you can come up withI use the oak wine barrel sawdust from Anglers Choice. :)

Fishie I've got some of that sawdust from Arthur and must say it's the nicest I have ever used. The flavour it creates is next to none!Still got a bag of wings in the freezer i'v been meaning to do...think you might have just given me the encouragement I needed... :)

I sometimes open up the container and have a deep breath ... it smells like a wine cellar :) :woohoo: I reckon it's the best sawdust about. ;)

Is that the one with the flip open probe and a digital readout built into the handle? We use one for checking the i/side temp of roasts etc, and an extremely handy gadget to have.The outside temp doesnt mean all that much from what Ive seenNo more having to re-cook that lamb roast Ive been waiting two hours to get stuck into !

For between $19 and $25 you can buy a remote temp probe that inserts into your meat and then sends a radio signal to a handheld unit that you can carry around your house and keep an eye on the cooking. Since using one all of my weber cooking has come out perfect. whereas before I could never get the meat cooked right as it was always under or over cookedGo and buy one AFF.. you'll be glad you did! I now cook most nights on the weber from scotch fillets, split chickens, hamburgers etcCheckout these cool dudes http://www.barbecueweb.com/I learnt a lot from these good ole boys... get yerself a big knife, a few beers and a weber and start cooking :cheer: :cheer: