making berley blocks

I've tried it all from sink muncherators to spades ... a spade and bucket is the easiestI don't bother anymore as it all got too hard... now I just freeze my fish offal and chuck it in a bag... use...then refreeze, add fish... use.... and refreeze again... reuse again and again. What little particles sent out in the burley stream is now replaced by a stinky scent in the current :)

Fishie' date=' u dont notice any difference between the two methods?[/quote']No, because I still have one trick up my sleeve to call the fish in from afar! ;) You have a pretty good system and it would work extremely well but I've learn't a few extra tricks from some fellow S&H members and it's enough to change my tactics with less effort required to get the snapper and kgw schooled up behind the boatI borrowed a mates commander sinkerator once and munched everything leftover in my freezer from cockles, squid, pillies etc and made some milk carton blocks... the first time I used them on the Grange Tyre Reef we bagged out on KGW so I do like your idea :)
  • 10 months later...

Had a freezer half full of whiting frames and other by catches, so it was time to set up a mincer.BDO organized a no 32 mincer from EBay and I proceed to work out how I was going to drive this thing.With bit of scrap alloy and a left over pulley I though I could mount it on the lathe, as it's fully adjustable and variable speed. B)Posted ImagePosted Image

Guest boys day out

Had a freezer half full of whiting frames and other by catches' date=' so it was time to set up a mincer.BDO organized a no 32 mincer from EBay and I proceed to work out how I was going to drive this thing.With bit of scrap alloy and a left over pulley I though I could mount it on the lathe, as it's fully adjustable and variable speed. B) [img']http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/Moggy23/other/mincer.jpg[/img]Posted Image

Good going moggy love your work
  • 8 months later...