Guest Brent61southoz

well i know this muchif your gettin gps marks , i'd giv'em back, cause you aint caught sfa , and that one for the mars bar and 'blue oyster' aren't worth checkin out unless you want freckles n starfishbrent :-)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After pinging your best 'cos I know you catch tons of snapper there isn't going to guarantee me a snapper... how many people go to a known spot where other's pull fish from like the Stanvac Barges and

ALL THIEVES SHOULD HAVE THERE FINGERS BROKEN REGARDLESS.SCUMBAGS. :angry:

sometimes i think this topic is hilarious. just because no-ones on your fav spot when your out there doesnt mean that its not known, there may be 500-3,000 ppl with those co-ords.there is no personal

::

why not tell us who ? so we all can be wary of thembrent

Would not need too put who on here mate.The word would get around anyway.All good things come too thoughs who wait.And if you do the wrong thing by someone either KARMA will get you or the person you sh@t on will.You would proberly want Karma too get you i would think.:whistle: :whistle:
I'd hope so too!.Gees this topic went a bit longer than expected lolGood to see every1 is having fun