Stenhouse Bay Jetty

Hey guys,Last time I came on here I got some great help and I'm back again for more!Me and a couple of mates go to Marion Bay (Yorke Peninsula) quite often and while we don't know much about fishing at all we love it. We will sit on the Stenhouse Jetty all day even if we don't catch a thing. All we ever seem to catch is these little green fish - http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs449.snc3/25721_361802276140_563626140_5227921_4646035_n.jpgand a lot of leatherjackets.They put up 0 fight and always take our bait. We have pretty old rods.Our problem is we do not know what rigs to use to catch anything else.We are heading to Stenhouse on Monday to camp for 3 nights and I am looking at possibly buying a new set up before we go.Can anyone share any info on what I should get, what can be caught off this jetty and anywhere close by, what bait to use etc?Cheers guys!

Hey bud to set you started on fishing around there all u really need is an 7-8ft General purpose combo that will cover alot of the fishinbg you will do around there.. as for rigs i usually use a float rig for tommys gar etc.. a panonoster ig for my whiting and bottom dwelling fish and then u have ur simple squid jags etc etc... You can buy these rigs already made up for a few dollars and all u need to do is connect them to a swivel.. You can catch tommies gar squid whiting rays sharks and all that jaz.. however i guess ur looking at just wanting to catch fish!!! well i hope this helps and if i could b of anymore assitance dont hesitate to ask :)

Does anyone know what this fish is?Posted ImageEverytime we fish at the jetty we catch a lot of these. They put up 0 fight and always take your bait.This picture doesnt have the dorsal fin erect but it is very sharp. They also have tiny sharp teeth too.Anyone got any ideas as to what they are?