Your Next Purchases?

I'd like to upgrade my boat in the near future. I love my boat heaps and have transformed the entire unit to suit my needs so it is kinda special, but i'd like something a little bigger to head out a bit deeper and feel a little more safer. maybe you'll see my boat in the for sale section sometime soon {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif

• 2 months later...

I bought myself a tld this year for chasing the Pt mac Tuna, fantastic reel ,and have since landed some toothies off Wirinna with it too.Ive just purchased a shimano btr4500 also, for a trip to teh FWC late this year. Im teaming it up with either a shimano gts 1202su or a Juro bt8144Im also planning on buying a super good esky at an extremely good price too. Not sure of putting its name up here yet, as Im only a newy here {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif Gee Santas being kind, and its not even Xmas yet !aff :wink:

• 1 month later...
Guest addict

ive had a gemini tica piece of shit before id keep away from that rubbish nothing but trouble for me its a crappy imitation of the calcutta series i bought one because i didnt want to part the 500dollars for the calcutta 700 ive had calcuttas for the past 6 years and they have caught me stacks of snapper mulloway and kingfish and there still going strong now days calcuttas are only 350 to 399 when i first got mine they were anywhere to 500dollars just my advice to ya rodman take it or leave it {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gif

• 2 months later...
Guest xtrafishyfish

the brazinos are a very nice reel but the gears are a bit clunky for throwing lures around and in my opinion your better off going a certate hyper custom or an exist {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifIm in the proccess of upgrading my mully combo from a TD battler and a certate to a Steeze, Exsist combo {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gifthis is a dangerous addiction fishing {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Posted by: westlakes 04/16/08, 2008, 10:15 AM

got a raider for sale mate check it out

Ranger said 04/16/08, 2008, 11:18 AM

I said I'm interested to purchase it, pm'ed ya and left ya my details? Why didn't you call me?

I think that photo says it all, shows you to be a pirate and a bit of a shady character,one not to be trusted Captain Ranger. He's obviously looking for a buyer with a honest face.regards treva [/color:2cs91lha] {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

I think that photo says it all, shows you to be a pirate and a bit of a shady character,one not to be trusted Captain Ranger. He's obviously looking for a buyer with a honest face.

I coulda let Mrs Finance Manager negotiate the transaction, coz surely HER face can be trusted! And if anyone tells her otherwise, she'll run em through and make em taste cold steel! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif
  • 2 months later...

Well don't tell the missus, but once I've paid off the latest Airity, I've made an executive decision that it's time for a Daiwa Zillion!Posted Image

Team Daiwa ZillionJust pick up one of these beauties – the solid feel of precision engineering, Team Daiwa Zillion represents the pinnacle of Daiwa’s engineering excellence.You can be sure when a company like Daiwa introduces a new reel that is full metal construction and saltwater corrosion resistant; there will be an endless amount of anticipation surrounding its release. Add to this, news that the new reel will have the strongest drag available in any low profile baitcaster, and you’ll have the hottest anticipated baitcaster in years.Introduced in 2006 the TD Zillion baitcasters quickly became Australia’s number one choice for the ultimate baitcaster. In 2007 Daiwa introduce two new versions, the low gear ratio Crazy Cranker, designed for cranking down deep diving crankbaits and the limited edition super tuned HLC -Hyper Long Cast designed for casting large heavy lures.Blazing speed or awesome cranking power, with three choices in gear ratio and right or left hand retrieve the Team Daiwa Zillion is the most versatile baitcaster available.Choice of ultra fast 7.1:1, cranking power of 6.3:1 or low down power of 4.9:1 Six ball bearings (inc. 4 CRBB) plus one roller bearing Swept handle for less wobble, better feel and maximum winding leverage Custom carbon handle with cork knobs on HLC version Free floating perforated aluminium spool Fast spool change Magforce Z automatic anti backlash system Eight disc hyper tournament wet drag system Precision ratchet swept star drag Aluminium guard plates on top of the reel Rigid aluminium frame and side plate Soft touch handles Locking bayonet mount side plate 6 kilogram drag 5 year warranty