Your Next Purchases?

They look awesome ranger! wat u targeting with it? Mullies and salmon etc.?

No! This one is destined to decorate the cupboard, and will be pulled out infrequently for Cod, Barra, black Bass, Mangrove Jacks, etc, etc, coz I sometimes find myself in strange far off destinations, and wherever I travel provides a chance to wet a line or try something new! ;DA trip to New Guinea fishing for those legendary Black Bass has to be on the cards sooner or later..............probably later! ;)
Guest undertaker

Can toss my way thanks :D Any 7000,6500,6000 not fussy..... 8)

Must've read my mind!I think my next purchase will be a good 24kg LBG stick.Never know,might even get out of the stone age,and get a lever drag to match
  • 2 weeks later...

im having a custom rod built for casting lures for salmon from the shore. It's a pacific composite HMG 4KG BWS blank with ALPS tri reel seat,FREEWAY zircon holygraphic eyes and deep water camo eva grips.Casting the extra few yards at browns makes all the difference during the day,not so important at night.

Hmm I'm always buying new stuff mainly lures but I will be looking at getting a 4500 salty and rod to suit, I'm not sure if it will be a custom jobby or off the rack, so then I will be chasing some pelagics in the near future...hopefully

Lee, I was having a look at one myself the other day, and I have to say that the Saltiga off the rack rod would be pretty hard to beat! A very powerful little stick which is designed to suit the reel!Just don't go getting yours before I get mine, coz that'll just make me jealous and sad! ;)