getting your own worms day

Guest Brent61southoz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi all,with the price of bungum worms @ 9.50 for 3 worms i'm thinking of having a worm catching day , a mere novice i am but am quite happy to show a few how to get their own .for starters i need a sh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERk5gAHJe0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4GnB1gTaM;)

enjoyed the experience today Brent.thanks for opening it up for members.must do it again soon :woohoo: :woohoo: I have some good video footage so will make a you-tube later.

Posted Images

Guest Brent61southoz

chunky and bluegoose , a pleasure meeting you both , think we learned a valuable lesson today . a very low tide is a must , anywhere under a .3 should do.kat, youll be fine , i'll bring a few shells for decorationbrent

Guest Brent61southoz

like i said , i'm a mere novice at this but working together we can cut our hard earned down , saving all of us many dollars over the future years.you will needa stink bag/onion baga stocking or cheesecloth square for finger baitbait holdera sense of humourbring some lunch/ drink alongdeckchair/umbrellabrenti'll be there between 11-1130am

Has any one tried this at Davenport creek Ceduna?Do you recon they would be there ? We get heaps of them nippers with a bait pump But can you get both in the same area ?Hope this hasn't deterred too much from things.

dont know about the area but if its only sandy and not rocky it may have some. im not sure exactly what holds them in a certain area figuring that out would mean u could tell where they are anywhere! i wish i knew!the only weather that really matters is if its a strong westerly is baddddd

that is a ripper of a link..the best that I have read.finally, you have done something worth-while in your life Mr B. :laugh: :laugh: not sure that we need you now Brent, I feel like an expert now :woohoo: :woohoo:

The day after your two hour worming expedition with it's bending and squatting will see you with soreness in muscles that you never even knew existed!!!!

not looking forward to that bit :P :P I'll need only one worm if it is a biggie :woohoo:

The day after your two hour worming expedition with it's bending and squatting will see you with soreness in muscles that you never even knew existed!!!!that is the understatement of the year lol when u do it a few times u seem to strengthen the muscles in those areas and its not so bad but geezus that first time is a killer haha

where are we meeting Brent ??I havta go, rain or not. hung my cockles/redfin gutz/marinara stuff out thursday.I need to get rid of it somewhere :sick: :sick: Fush & chups for lunch ??? I will bring some handwash and water to freshen up B4 lunch.from the shoutbox:

bit of fun, rain,sea,bourbon. either way, i'll be wet

will this be the inaugrual Strike&Hook wet T-shirt compeTITion ?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hope to see some strike&hookers down there tomorrow. don't be shy lads B)