getting your own worms day

Guest Brent61southoz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi all,with the price of bungum worms @ 9.50 for 3 worms i'm thinking of having a worm catching day , a mere novice i am but am quite happy to show a few how to get their own .for starters i need a sh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERk5gAHJe0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4GnB1gTaM;)

enjoyed the experience today Brent.thanks for opening it up for members.must do it again soon :woohoo: :woohoo: I have some good video footage so will make a you-tube later.

Posted Images

can still picture blue' date=' locked in , focussed , obsessed , stuck in that 1 positionfunny as , thought his back had locked up[/quote']LOLBack is stuffed so it was just easier staying downBUT getting up bloody hurt :unsure: Will not be defeated YETSo even though we saw heaps but couldn't catch them it was interestingI WILL BE BACK
Guest Brent61southoz

vapor and i have been discussing that all afternoontypes of baitworming toolstacticstimingsame attitude , we WILL get one , not if but when , even discussed making our own tools and if that doesnt work , we'll blow'em upbrent

Guest Brent61southoz

hi bob,just a little frustration, pretty sure vapor and i will be down again very soon.we will NOT let those little buggers leave us defeated. a nice few hours out with good company , as you know , you cant beat it.weather was quite ok.water was pretty good.as for technique , well lets say we need to improve. even the PRO ,who showed savagelip and myself just over a week ago , was having problems , said there was too much food drifting down from the torrens.but it was funbrent

Bit of a knack to it but once you get your first 1 it gets easier, i'll explain, with the teaser bait between my left index finger & thumb i place this next to the left side of the hole once he latches on while he arches give the teaser a slight turn to the left downwards (*important) @ the same time pinching my right thumb & index finger together and slowly putting pressure from the right side of the hole, eventally pushing the teaser with the head exposed into your right thumb & index finger, hopefully cutting what ever life is left from its long limp body :laugh: :laugh: :evil: B)

Bit of a knack to it but once you get your first 1 it gets easier' date=' i'll explain, with the teaser bait between my left index finger & thumb i place this next to the left side of the hole once he latches on while he arches give the teaser a slight turn to the left downwards (*important) @ the same time pinching my right thumb & index finger together and slowly putting pressure from the right side of the hole, eventally pushing the teaser with the head exposed into your right thumb & index finger, hopefully cutting what ever life is left from its long limp body :laugh: :laugh: :evil: B)[/quote']I think that is what i was trying to do :angry: Did a bit of research and some people recommend pliers and grab them with themBut if that fails ive got backup plansPick & ShovelTrain the dog to dig them upWet & Dry vacTaser gun12 gauge shottyAnd if that fails ive got the mates excavator lined upSo if ya see a yellow mini excavator cruising the sandbar its meThese little suckers have not beaten me YET

I watched the big match replay, and here's what the experts had to say:

The boys put in a tough pre-season workout and came onto the field confidently.Fitness proved an issue which is something which requires more work during the season.Forward lines held strong, although follow through was a little lacking.Half time refreshments helped the team regroup for the final run home.The scoreboard doesn't fully reflect the commitment shown by players.Tactics and gameplay will be readdressed prior to the round 2 encounter.It's looking to be a good season with hard tackles and firm play.

ill make an effort next session :laugh::P
Kat
I'll be there for the next one
AFF
Nice to see you guys having fun' date=' I must have a go one day [/quote']phear
ill be there next time had some other stuff come up that i had to deal with.
looks like a good turn-out for the next one Brent :woohoo: :woohoo: lock in a date and we will give it another crack :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: seat back ??? you are joking aren't you ???I have never seen a bloke have so much pleasure cycling down the road :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Brent61southoz

geez the chances of out doing u lot are high :laugh: cant do any worse anyway lolas soon as i seen the seatless bike i knew it was brents lmao sry m8 ;)

thanks bob ...dob me in :cheer: now AFF will know who to blame , his 'roids' are back:woohoo: brent