getting your own worms day

Guest Brent61southoz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi all,with the price of bungum worms @ 9.50 for 3 worms i'm thinking of having a worm catching day , a mere novice i am but am quite happy to show a few how to get their own .for starters i need a sh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERk5gAHJe0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4GnB1gTaM;)

enjoyed the experience today Brent.thanks for opening it up for members.must do it again soon :woohoo: :woohoo: I have some good video footage so will make a you-tube later.

Posted Images

I still reckon catch-nun's headed into the loo with that seat with some devious plan in mind :whistle: :ohmy: :lol:

as soon as i seen the seatless bike i knew it was brents lmao sry m8 ;)

thanks bob ...dob me in :cheer: now AFF will know who to blame ' date=' his 'roids' are back :woohoo:[/u'] brent
Now who's dobbing who in :huh: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Definiteley not a bike made for mountain bike type riding :S :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

SUCCESS!the worm warriors showing fine form today, almost master baiter status but not quite..off to a bit of a slow start then a cheer as brent manages to snag a worm, not long after i manage my first, blue was determined but unfortunately didnt make the scoreboard.however, blue did get a bit of head to make it worth the effort!Savagelip was also down there getting into em and i think he outdid all of us put togetheranother great day,cheers guys :cheer: SCOREBOARD:Brent61southoz: 1Vapor: 3Bluegoose: 0.1

P2230010.JPG

P2230011.JPG

P2230012.JPG

P2230013.JPG

Guest Brent61southoz

thanks for the pics vapor .very nice weather , can only go forwards from here on , but thank god the do-nuts are goneand yep bluegoose got head , it does show he's getting closer , who knows next trip he might get a body !as blue said, " i am not defeated , YET"Brenttomorrow is carping day/ bonython park !

ohno' date=' dobbed in..all worms were extracted digitally today :laugh: i tried the pliers but straight away you could see they were just no good,for me it was all about feeling what the worm was doing so i knew when to grab him which made the pliers useless[/quote']thats exactly what i meant in an earlier post, makes it harder than by hand

no 1 rocked up today lol i was down there got about 20 worms hard work because of the westerly. went to semi jetty to try and convert them into whiting but no good. any jettys producing yfw at the moment?ive got them in metho hopefully they will be good will try again soon! let me know if u guys are heading down tomorrow or fri i might come get some more!

• 7 months later...