12ft Beach Rods

im biased as hell, but an old butterworth or snyderglas will see you right for the next 30 yrs or more.... hard to find, but still a few around...heard a rumour wilson have bought the rties and the moulds to remake the snyder's., if they do the same quality as the originals i know what i would be spending money on...

same rod as mine boyington.. MT144 8 Wrap,currently getting a birthday with new threads. also a new purchase a couple of days ago, almost 100% certain its a MT153 8 wrap i picked up for 20 bucks the other day.identical to my big rod cept whippier like mt 144..then ive got my buterworth MT144 8 wrap, whcih is my loaner rod for anybody that wishes to fish the rocks with me that doesnt have a suitable rod, its matched with a cheap ass spinner, because i dont use it much.. also a MT6 110 overhead snyder matched with an abu7000and then the big daddy... my MT153 7 wrap... this is my "COME ERE" rod... aint much in the water will break that sucker...love this rod to pieces, and would be my rod of choice for XXXOS anything that swims...Posted ImagePosted Image