Great Aerial shots of the Murray in flood

https://picasaweb.google.com/waanders.peter/SARiverMurrayFloodFlyover1March2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCJqsqqWZ5K3d4QE&feat=directlinkThe above is a link to a gallery posted by a chap called Peter Waanders.Great Aerial shots of the Murray in flood.So refreshing to see so much water making it's way onto the breeding plains and backwaters.I've not seen the SA Murray like this since the mid 90s!!Time for the natives to rally again......

thanks for the link. brilliant pics of the floods:woohoo: :woohoo: .we are camping somewhere along the murray this weekend...looking at the pics, not at Loxton riverfront?, not at katarapto?pity he didn't fly down Nildottie way. not sure whether my camp sites will be underwater till I get there ??

River access around Loxton is in very slim pickings at the moment. The boat ramp is a far as you can get along the riverfront, Thieles sandbar is blocked off not 100% sure about Rilli's Reserve but my guess is that is no go too. Milich's Landing is still accessable but that is about it for Loxton.