Where's everyone headed this week-end?

Hopefully,most of us (me included for a change :woohoo: ) will get away and wet a line somewhere.Personally,I'm off to Yorkes with the family,hopefully to get a few mullet ;)......."the run" has started I've been informed by the "locals" where I frequent B) Great fish to eat fresh,and hopefully get enough to give to the "oldies next door".Other than that,just relax and have a few frothies........nice weather forecast too ;) What about you guy's?Enjoy......

Probably staying local USSR. Might hit up some "Reds" or maybe even an early morning mully ;) Rellies headed for Balgowan though' date=' lucky buggers !Cheers[/quote']I loooooove Balgowan AFF. It's a awesome spot that soooo many people bypass. Pt Victoria sth and Moonta to tha North...... Balgowan shack almost a $1 a night and top fishing all year round.... Big kickin King George in the Winter and bone crunching Reds in the Summer. Love it ( although I nearly had a proper punch up at the crappy boat ramp last visit :blush: )In about half hour I'm heading out to catch a Mullo... (still can't finish the word). I'll be staying metro and the weekend will last until I land one...... See ya's in 2012 ;)Have a good one over on Yorks USSR :):) them fresh mullet are tasty AS..... Nomnomnomnom
Heading up to Morgan. four wheel drivin' date=' motor bike ridin, and a lot of drinkin :D[/quote']Morgan is a great spot B) Never been 4WDing there,never been biking there........done plenty of drinking at the Commercial over the years though :clap: Used to go there every Labour Day long week-end (and then some) for the "Morgan Mile" Speedway Long Track Championship.Those were the days.........

half your luck sambo... still never been out shooting but keen as after doing very well with the clay pigeons and .22 target shooting....looks like military training payed off after all ! hahah..yeah she can be a tight course, the roughs are NASTY!!!Played thaxted heaps when i was younger...went to Wirreanda so just around the corner but mainly always a member at willunga,victor and Sth lakes...also been at Wirrina and compass through the years.should tee up a game some time boys...always up for a hit. Bring on the long drive comps !!!

nah mate...with Marsone climbing up out of a redfin spot and fell climbing over a fallen tree. Ended up with my palm stabbed by a broken branch on the tree and have had to wait for the nerve to regrow another path...still getting there but at least I have been able to fish the entire time relatively pain free. Problem is for a golf club it sits right over the nerve which is still tender to touch. shooting pains right down the finger tip.Not complaining...could have been a lot worse!

GOLF??? In ineffectual attempt to direct an uncontrollable sphere into an inaccessible hole with instruments ill adapted to the purpose!A coupla quiet days out at Burra Gorge for me, in fact, I'm already loaded and raring to go! I have wine, whiskey, cheese selection, espresso machine, nuts, bbq, firewood/brazier, aircond, TV/DVD, shower, toilet, fridge/freezer, microwave, generator, and all the modern conveniences of home neatly contained in one tidy package!Hi ho Pajero.........AWAY! :clap:Posted Image