Where's everyone headed this week-end?

GOLF??? In ineffectual attempt to direct an uncontrollable sphere into an inaccessible hole with instruments ill adapted to the purpose!A coupla quiet days out at Burra Gorge for me' date=' in fact, I'm already loaded and raring to go! I have wine, whiskey, cheese selection, espresso machine, nuts, bbq, firewood/brazier, aircond, TV/DVD, shower, toilet, fridge/freezer, microwave, generator, and all the modern conveniences of home neatly contained in one tidy package!Hi ho Pajero.........AWAY! :clap: [img']http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5052/5511086703_aa816bafb9.jpg[/img]

Wouldn't it have been easier to just bring the Gorge down here :blink: :whistle: :clap:

nah mate...with Marsone climbing up out of a redfin spot and fell climbing over a fallen tree. Ended up with my palm stabbed by a broken branch on the tree and have had to wait for the nerve to regrow another path...still getting there but at least I have been able to fish the entire time relatively pain free. Problem is for a golf club it sits right over the nerve which is still tender to touch. shooting pains right down the finger tip.Not complaining...could have been a lot worse!

:dry: Posted Imagethat hurt :blink:Posted Image

I was hoping to go snapper fishing either tonight or tommorow night but its my wifes birthday so can only go Sunday or Monday. Guys (Big Reds Members) Ive got no mobile for the next week so if anyone needs me Im only available by PM or home phone.Long w/end...you beauty...Cant wait.:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

I'm going to head out to the neptunes tomorrow for Tuna and with a bit of luck hopefully a couple kingies as well.Would rather go sunday or monday but tomorrow looks like the only calm day for a week so better take the opportunity.

mate your doing alright if she's back packing while your out playing golf !How is thaxted looking these days ? Last time I played there was at the start of last year when the lost thier dam..sad days...The only thing that wasn't sad was driving the 3rd, 4th and 5th in a row!! Defence played against the firies there.Drove past the other day and the greens looked nice. I can imagine all this rain she's probably looking the best it has in years.

I'll take you'se all on, lowest h/cap 21, highest score 150 + on the Nth Adelaide South Course. 29 on one hole (the dogleg 17th, from memory) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: winner of many NAGA's, so bring the Strike@Hook Cup on :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: But, This weekend ???had all my camping gear set up out the back ready for packing, but the murray floods have put a dampener on our plans (all our fav campsites are close to the waters edge and flooded)looking for an alternative, so rang today. luckily scored a couple of nights in the middle of the Fleurieu Peninsula :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 20 mins from our premier SAFWAA dam, so a dusk session on NO 4 & 5 tomorrow night:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: .not bad value for $90 @ night (last visit 2 yrs ago)Posted ImagePosted Image

Had been invited to tow the boat down too Marion Bay to chase some Tuna around the Althorpes but considering we would have been only able to most probably get out for one day (today) was not really worth it. Went out locally for a fish yesterday & that was kind of like fishing on a long weekend anyway.:laugh: :whistle: