• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,Strike & Hook's Footy Tipping is on again!http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/strikehookIf asked, the password is tippingFor those who have entered in the past, you may need to re-activate yo

@ Aarron We can help you out with a donation for third prize.I will send you a PM.Sharon

I hope you all forget to put your tips in this week so i can sneek into the top 10..:evil: oh wait.. i just reminded you :silly: Crap

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm so determined to win this comp to have a fish with Ash. I've never won a footy tipping comp because the prize hasnt been big enough. But the dangling carrot is a fish and a chat with Mr Smith at Arno Bay :boot: I'm dangling around 6th...........lookout you lot, i'm gunning. I'm analyzing the footy like never before. :clap:

• 3 months later...

2 rounds to go plus the final series :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I was planning my weekend away and sharpening my snapper hooks a few weeks ago. (think I was 3 in front) nick has other ideas :laugh::laugh: still plenty of time for the leaderboard to change1 Rick 135 2 nick anderson 135 3 hullbilly 132 4 baldy 130 5 stev07 129 6 FeelinFishy 129 7 boy-wonder 129 8 bocky 129 9 Peelin 129 10 ScaleyTom 128 11 aldingabeachfisho 128 12 YoBBoSH 128 13 BRENT61 128

I nearly did a "Softy" from last year :whistle: :whistle: ( a missed round cost him dearly)I know that I did my tips Thurs night, but some-how forgot to click the submit button.Must check out Softy's Haxz0r :evil: :evil: :laugh::laugh: Lucky for me, I checked my tips Sat arvo and got the last 5 games in.catch-sum was so close to getting a whopper, but her be-loved Power cracked :pinch: :pinch: 1 Rick 141 2 nick anderson 141 3 hullbilly 138 4 baldy 136 5 stev07 135 6 boy-wonder 135 7 Peelin 135 8 ScaleyTom 134 9 FeelinFishy 134 10 aldingabeachfisho 134 11 BRENT61 134 12 YoBBoSH 134 13 bocky 134

• 4 weeks later...

Good Luck everyone!Looks like the margin is included on the final tips this year, so no need to send them through. Just to refresh the prizes this year.....1st Prize - Full Day Charter for 2 people - $400 value - Arno Bay Fishing Adventures2nd Prize - $240 Gift Voucher (Full Day Charter upon 'Storm Eagle' for 1 person) - Mad Keen Fishing Charters3rd Prize - 5 Yakamito Ninja Squid Jigs (Assorted colours and sizes) - Compleat Angler Wallaroo & MoontaMany thanks to Arno Bay Fishing Adventures, Mad Keen Fishing Charters & Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta for supporting this years competition.www.arnobayfishingadventures.com.auwww.madkeenfishingcharters.com.auwww.strikehook.com/bait-a-tackle/compleat-angler-wallaroo.html

Congratulations to:[ol] [li]Rick [/li] [li]nick anderson [/li] [li]hullbilly[/li][/ol] :clap::clap::clap: Could you please PM me your details so I can organize your prizes ;) Thank you to everyone who took part.Also a HUGE thank you to the sponsors who came on board to donate the awesome prizes!Arno Bay Fishing Adventureswww.arnobayfishingadventures.com.auMad Keen Fishing Charterswww.madkeenfishingcharters.com.auCompleat Angler Wallaroo & Moontawww.strikehook.com/bait-a-tackle/compleat-angler-wallaroo.html :clap::clap::clap:

3 unbelievable prizes that were on offer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thanks for making this tipping comp so fantastically interesting.Thanks to Aarron and Strike & Hook for running this comp once again. Arno Bay, Here we come :fishing::fishing: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Looking forward to catching my first hammerhead shark, first big mully, first 50cm+ KG, First snapper on plastic, and my first sighting of a Great White :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: RickThanks once againArno Bay Fishing Adventureswww.arnobayfishingadventures.com.auMad Keen Fishing Charterswww.madkeenfishingcharters.com.auCompleat Angler Wallaroo & Moontawww.strikehook.com/bait-a-tackle/compleat-angler-wallaroo.html

cheer's chuck...I tried telling you know who that it was a male only charter, but unfortunately she knows her rights :whistle: :whistle: I'm hoping Big Ash has a vacancy in the xmas break as we are visting port lincoln this year Strike Hook AFL Tipping 2011 Rick ( catch-nun) 154 (636) nick anderson 154 (733) hullbilly 150 (755) Tom Pryor won the most individual rounds this season with 3 round wins. Tom finished with a total score of 143. Strike Hook tippers received a total of 67 WHOPPER vouchers for tipping all games correctly in a round. Strike Hook ranked 23,159 out of 32,753 on footytips.com.au with an average score of 127. Ant won the coveted wooden spoon with a final rank of 47, total score of 86 and total margin of 899.piratepom was the most accurate tipper with an overall margin of 620 for the season. piratepom finished with a rank of 10 and total score of 142.eliminate the dummy spitters and cindy (catch-sum) scored the least number of winners 107 :P:P Arno Bay Fishing Adventureswww.arnobayfishingadventures.com.auMad Keen Fishing Charterswww.madkeenfishingcharters.com.auCompleat Angler Wallaroo & Moontawww.strikehook.com/bait-a-tackle/compleat-angler-wallaroo.html

• 2 weeks later...
cheer's chuck...I tried telling you know who that it was a male only charter' date=' but unfortunately she knows her rights :whistle: :whistle: I'm hoping Big Ash has a vacancy in the xmas break as we are visting port lincoln this year [/quote']Rickgive me yell regarding charters 0427 282000. i only have a couple spots in between xmas/new years.still got last years winner Mr Willy going out on the 30th. maybe get you on with them for a bit friendly banter. maybe Strike Hook footy tipsters vs. BigAsh in a fish off :woohoo: nah that would be unfair.give me a yellcheersBigAshPS. Bring youre camera i expect a detailed report for all to see

30th December 2011Arno BayStrike & Hook Footy Tipsters vs BigAshDate has been confirmed :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: See you on-board Mr WillyLooks like a seafood smorgasbord for New Years Eve :d/:d/:d/ Arno Bay Fishing Adventureswww.arnobayfishingadventures.com.auMad Keen Fishing Charterswww.madkeenfishingcharters.com.auCompleat Angler Wallaroo & Moontawww.strikehook.com/bait-a-tackle/compleat-angler-wallaroo.html

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...