Saturday 25th will B A corker!!!

I've got a crook family at the moment... So might not get out tomorrow, mates might be hittin up the Mulloway :woohoo: Any one with fishing aspirations for tomorrow, I reckon you'll be in for a corker of a day.The morning tide is only small :( but finally a clear sky should arrive and a nice High pressure system ready to get the fish on the chew and allow boaties to launch and Land Based fishos to fish where they want :):):):):)With the recent blow and all that rain flushing out the stormwater into the port and creeks up north full of tasty morsels for the predators.... I reckon the Snapper will on the go, the Mullies will be feeding up, the Salmon may be filtering in and the Bream in Port and Westlakes should be primed :):):):)I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure the water temp is still up... Must be around 19C :)good luck to anyone wetting a line Saturday.... Love to hear where you go and what ya get :):):):)

I hope sunday morning follows through Jack! gonna hit the Port up with a few mates' date=' try out mully fishing for the first time =D[/quote']boat or land based mate?reckon Sunday might be my day too. Reckon that rain this week was a sign of things to come :pinch: 13C tomorrow morning, nice and brisk to keep the fair weather brigade in bed till lunch ;):)

boat or land based mate?reckon Sunday might be my day too. Reckon that rain this week was a sign of things to come :pinch: 13C tomorrow morning, nice and brisk to keep the fair weather brigade in bed till lunch ;):)ill be land based sunday mate, my dad is too lazy to take out the boat :( hopefully the wind will be kind aswell but ye c how it goes

Sundays winds aren't looking that bad either so far.

I'm sensing that all the ingredients might be in place for a much better than average chance of hooking (and hopefully landing) a legal' date=' very metro, land based snapper ;) Saturday morning is looking pretty nice weather wise too as a bonus.Can't wait.[/quote']You're rigt there Peelin. Just looked at the weather cam, and water looks nice and murky ;) Should be good for the Mully brigade too :woohoo: Im still trying to warm up after spending the working week outside most of the time :whistle: