Easter weekend.....

Shame about the Snapper comp over Easter weekend.... It's good for the interstate boaties and the event itself... But I'd love to attend it one day and just can't see me missing Easter with the family :( maybe when the kids are older we can all get in on the act :)Good luck to all strike and hooksters (not hookers lol) heading up whyalla for the comp. Be nice to see a 16kg winning fish on the brag board :):):)Me? I'll be fishing metro...

:woohoo: :woohoo: WooHoo!!:woohoo: :woohoo: well I can say that i'll be heading for Yalata on thursday and returning next tuesday.Booked a campsite today' date=' so we are on ourway!!:clap: Shall let you all know what the fishing is like in april on the beaches!B)[/quote']Be interested to see how you go at this time of year, be sure to chuck up a report if you land a big one or two.:)

Easter will be my last ditch effort to quell my fishing hunger before my under 10's footy team start their footy season. So I'd better make it a good one, but I'll probably stay local(south metro)and launch the Mulloway kursk2 a few times I think :) Gd luck fishing to all and drive safely.

hopefully shooting at bowhill and then some fishing' date=' nothing set in stone though :([/quote']:ohmy: So the Easter bunny might be in trouble this year with KAT roaming around with a loaded shotgun :ohmy:
... and thwe easter Roo and goat :laugh: :laugh: You can always trust a lady with a gun :D

Good friday cod fish at an undisclosed location, check out the warren for the first time in ages seeing that i got a permit for my wedding anniversary, First time in a while that i have fished it and seeing that i use to smash the reddies no matter what the water was like its got me pumped.Easter egg hunt sunday for the kids then i might have a session in the port,Monday dawn service where ever i am then back to work tuesday.

Guest Shark-Kat 6
I guess I'll see ya there SK6! iva' date=' you are essentially spot on the mark there! But you gotta bear in mind that there will be at lease 20 boats all tryin to get onto that one spot.[/quote']By all means say g'day if ya see me up there Boyington214, will keep an eye out for ya! Should be a good experience as I,ve only ever caught 1 legal snapper before!:blush: Thanks for the tip Iva!!;):clap: :clap: