strange sightings

Spending hundreds of hours in the port at night ,i have witnessed many strange sightings.None more than one particular night while fishing at the birkenhead bridge a fisherman in a boat some 30 metres away catch 2 large mulloway and a dolphin within half an hour.The dolphin got away but the saltiga /status made short work of the fight before the trace broke.I have never heard of a dolphin taking a bait and know for a certainty it was intended. Approx an hour later around midnight i heard a huge bang/splash and spun my head just in time to see a car bob and sink.i motored to the scene hoping it was a brick on the accelerater but found out some two hours later it was some one who had called it a day,when the police divers floated the body to the surface.It had left a horrible feeling inside me for months.On other occassions ive seen cars burning,guns being fired accross the the river and overturned boats floating in river.WHO said mulloway fishing was boring.i would love to hear what you have seen in the early hours of the morning when the crazies appear.

several drug deals in a boat ramp car park at OHalso on the same night I saw two cars drive in lady gets out of one car hops into the other and the windows soon fog up and the car starts a rocking. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif Hard to keep the mind on the fishing with shit like this going on.

for starters more than one person spread over many square mtrs =too fast in a straight linepeople with their own supply of live gar bait whilst they were chilling.children+fast cars and barbed wire dont mix.people with a severe lack off red fluid flowing throughtout their bodypicking up the neighbor after 3 days on the bottom of the river.the birth of my son which deletes all the above. as for fishing just the mornful cry of an atlantic/king gull that sounds like someone calling for helplife goes on cheers sds115

i was fishin the birk one on a quiet night about three thirty in the morn i hear an alarm and a young fella running off with somethin he grabed, the bugger robbed the dolfin cruze boat. the alarm sounded for over half hour then stopped. then when all quiet he returned tripped the alarm again and ran off with somethin else. i thort the cops would of shown up but i guess not. :-\ oh yeah and caught nothin. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest addict

i was fishn the jervois bridge early 2002,and at around 2am a car slowly drove past then done a uturn past us again then hit a stobie pole at low speed then drove of .Ive also meet some strange types down there :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the St Kilda boat ramp late one night and saw two white Pointers at the ramp, then while washing my boat they came up and asked to be hosed down, these two young girls (18 or 19 yr olds) were very friendly so I decided to help them wash and hosed them down, Mainly putting the steam of water on their faces so they couldn't see me having a good look...lol, it was the most exciting thing of the night, we didn't get many fish but it allmost made the night Worth it.

• 1 month later...