some images and video from my recent trips up north, only used a snipet of the footage I shot as I won't to save most till later...Movie maker works okay to get the basics done, sorry about the shoty quality, first attempts at 1am are never any good...Enjoyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEShSDGruiYShauno

Awesome stuff fella . You put that together really well . Looks like they were firing at that spot . Got to love the go pro . The only thing that annoys me with my go pro videos is that you tube dont support HD . Either that or i dont know what im doing . I bet the footage looks sensational on your computer . Top work again fella .

• 1 month later...

thats an awesome video shauno. we seen you guys at the darwin airport on the monday night. we fished shady camp as well. didn't do too bad on the barra. caught about 25 on the way down to the mouth and then hit the jewies up out on one of the reefs. caught three up to 20kg's. they fought pretty hard in five metres of water. was gunna say g'day at the airport but was too rooted to get out of my chair. those red eye flights take it out of ya. once again, great footage.shanep.s. what is the surface lure you are using? it worked. and were you guys fishin in the fresh or salt? cheers.