Jurassic Park GPS mark???

Unlike the illusions (where the mark maters to find a wreck), jurassics and the steamer channel are grounds where the marks will get you started like Moggy puts it.Then when you're out there, have a good look around :)Both of these very popular grounds have some very good fishing, Everyman and his dog head out there.... And for good reason!Two summers ago we were catching snapper at jurassics and all of a sudden nothing but snapper heads!!!! And there's an article from this year about the white pointers still at it, except now they've named one "the taxman" :sh lol, doesn't even leave you with the head just takes it all just like the ATO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You have to be careful though, because 30kms out in Spencer gulf is a lot different to Vincent gulf.We get chop in Vincent, they get proper swell and when it chops up it aint real easy comin in :ohmy: :pinch:

Okay I have lost a lot of good marks since I sold my boat with the marks left in the chartplotter :(But since it's all reasonably general out there, I'll show youon the chart what we do.Mark 1 on there is roughly a jurassics mark off wallaroo. And point 2 is roughly the steamers mark from port hughes. The corridor between 1 and two is like a snapper highway ;)Similarly the corridor between point 1 and point 3 is the same deal. Posted ImagePosted ImageIf it was life or death and I had to land a big red... This is where I'd get it from!I prefer pt Hughes to wallaroo, because you can still hit grounds sth of th cape for big yting ;)If we choose to fish nth, it's a pt broughton launch. The above grounds/marks require time and a decent boat.... Two things I don't really have ATM :(But I'll make my return soon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: