some of u guys are XXXXX

if somebody asks for some okay fishing spots then at least tell them a popular one, u dont have to tell them exactly where u fish or all your spots but just stop being XXXXX and give them sumthing. coz all u XXXXX are asking the same questions too. so dont just shut down a guy when he asks some genuine fishing questions either, be nice u XXXX wits. i know lots of good fishing spots, and especially mulloway spots. so start acting like real fisherman! cheersWARNING!People who act & speak like you did in this post don't last long, or make many friends here on Strikehook, i have modded your post so others who contributed didn't waste their time answering you and can see that you like to share your good fishing spots this is your first warning! If you want to stay a member of this site may i suggest you read the RULES before you continue to post, G1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have some fun with this...Some of you guys are XXXXX,,,,,,,, five letter word could it beSome of you guys are weird? ( been called that before)Some of you guys are great? ( gee thanks)Some of yo

Evening all,IMO too many people with very low post counts join up to sites like this one purely for what they think they can get. I`m always willing to help people that are willing to reciprocate/shar

think you may have the wrong site bud you might be after "gps marks for blokes that cant be stuffed" forum champ :pinch: :pinch: :P :laugh:

Posted Images

hmmmm ok then so where did this come from? Just in my experience on here ive never had a problem when ive asked for a rough area too try gettin a fish not sure who your refering too but it doesnt seem too make sense .If you check most of the diff threads on here most of us dont have any problem in tellin people the area's we catch our fish infact i get messeges from people who dont like me tellin where i get fish but anyway sure its not a case of 1 too many :d/ :d/ :d/:laugh: :laugh: .MM

agreed... there are soooooo many times that weve shown people and taken them out to our spots and made friends and new fishing buddies is unreal.... in the lst 2 years i have made more friends then eva and learnt sooo much more its not funny.. all just from this site and ppl helping me out with whatever i neded...

if somebody asks for some okay fishing spots then at least tell them a popular one' date=' u dont have to tell them exactly where u fish or all your spots but just stop being XXXXX and give them sumthing. coz all u XXXX are asking the same questions too. so dont just shut down a guy when he asks some genuine fishing questions either, be nice u XXXX wits. i know lots of good fishing spots, and especially mulloway spots. so start acting like real fisherman! cheers

Keen to share some mully spots? haha :)

same deal here.. ive met blokes on here, that wish to try my style of fishing from the rocks...and yep, ive introduced myself, and made my time available to them when they have came down for a fish..even taking holidays once to do so... andive made some good mates by doing so.. dude, its no secret... ask nice and you WILL be given advice.. act like a tool and forget it sorry... i would send you the complete opposite way with an attitude like that im affraid.welcome btw, with a great deal of luck, you might pull your head in and relise what a great forum this is.

Evening all,IMO too many people with very low post counts join up to sites like this one purely for what they think they can get. I`m always willing to help people that are willing to reciprocate/share. Think you`d do a lot better to contribute something to the site before you start asking for stuff, then ppl get to see you`re willing to put some effort in,after a while you could offer to swap some spots with other members. This will likely draw a much better response than what you`re currently getting. Suggest anyone with little or no knowledge head into a tackle shop & buy any one of the readily available books containing gps marks from all over SA as a starting point. Personally, I hate being used up, and have spent a lot of time,money & effort for my fifty years of acquired fishing knowledge & it won`t/doesn`t get handed out willy nilly to anyone not willing to make an effort to help themselves. I reckon the help offered was more than generous, & the bagging then given to members was unjustified & uncalled for rubbish. Needless to say I won`t ever offer to help you with an attitude like the one displayed in this post. Cheers :angry: :angry:

I don't know who you are but the guys on here are not XXXX wits,Every time ive asked for help on here the guys have helped me,They dont have to but they do because they are good blokes and we help each other on here.You just have to ask but with an attitude like that you won't make many friends or get much help.Good luck Marc.

if somebody asks for some okay fishing spots then at least tell them a popular one' date=' u dont have to tell them exactly where u fish or all your spots but just stop being XXXXX and give them sumthing. coz all u XXXXX are asking the same questions too. so dont just shut down a guy when he asks some genuine fishing questions either, be nice u XXXX wits. i know lots of good fishing spots, and especially mulloway spots. so start acting like real fisherman! cheers
Thers plenty of good spots off the west coast of tasmania for people like yourself where you won't see another person for months;) Theres probably certain institutions closer to home that could help you with your problems:)

Lets have some fun with this...Some of you guys are XXXXX,,,,,,,, five letter word could it beSome of you guys are weird? ( been called that before)Some of you guys are great? ( gee thanks)Some of you guys are super? ( finally someone recognizes my powers) Some of you guys are crazy? ( yep i'm a dead set nutter, look out for my chainsaw)Some of you guys are horny? ( wrong forum bloke)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Can this idiot just make another account if he is banned or is the IP address blocked?

Statesquider, banned members are not welcomed to open another account, and if this is found to have happened the new and all consecutive accounts will also be promptly banned pending further action. They have been banned for a reason, regardless of what name they choose to use, and should they wish to return it would be prudent to contact staff privately, to discuss the issue sensibly, NOT attempt to open another account which will be promptly noticed.

Lets have some fun with this...Some of you guys are XXXXX' date=',,,,,,, five letter word could it beSome of you guys are weird? ( been called that before)Some of you guys are great? ( gee thanks)Some of you guys are super? ( finally someone recognizes my powers) Some of you guys are crazy? ( yep i'm a dead set nutter, look out for my chainsaw)Some of you guys are horny? ( wrong forum bloke)[img']http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif[/img]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

and to see the real answer check his profile- the posts aren't censored there :whistle: