some of u guys are XXXXX

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have some fun with this...Some of you guys are XXXXX,,,,,,,, five letter word could it beSome of you guys are weird? ( been called that before)Some of you guys are great? ( gee thanks)Some of yo

Evening all,IMO too many people with very low post counts join up to sites like this one purely for what they think they can get. I`m always willing to help people that are willing to reciprocate/shar

think you may have the wrong site bud you might be after "gps marks for blokes that cant be stuffed" forum champ :pinch: :pinch: :P :laugh:

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
its approx 3.75km SSW of my house when its on spesh :D :D or theres another spot 2km west' date=' one 4.5km SSE' date=' one 10km SSW if im being a tight arse and needa travel a bit further :D :D :D :D :D hahahahha[/quote'']This information is useless to me, as not only do I need the location, I also need to know the correct TIMES to be there (ie: when the "spesh" will be on and firing!) :P
This thread is BRILLIANT. what a good :lol::lol::clap: . Ranger even though i dont know where STB actually lives i may be able to help ya, being we all know he's from down south :P .If your on Dyson rd near collonades, head north. Go up the road about a 3 km's, you'll find a sipnsave on the right hand side. If you missed it, turn right at the Hungry Jack's and about 2km's further there's a sipnsave on the corner. You know your on the right track cos there's a huge round about where.................. ahhhh you get the drift :woohoo: ;):P:P
Ahhh' date=' that's where I went wrong! I forgot to turn at the Sip N Save..............geez I'm a silly XXXXX! :P[/quote']You were correct to go passed the sipnsave :P .Actually if you do a U turn and go back, passed the round about, left at H.Jack's, past the sipnsave and back to collonades, there is a big Dan Murphies in the shopping centre :silly: ;):P
its approx 3.75km SSW of my house when its on spesh :D :D or theres another spot 2km west' date=' one 4.5km SSE' date=' one 10km SSW if im being a tight arse and needa travel a bit further :D :D :D :D :D hahahahha[/quote'']This information is useless to me, as not only do I need the location, I also need to know the correct TIMES to be there (ie: when the "spesh" will be on and firing!) :P
This thread is BRILLIANT. what a good :lol::lol::clap: . Ranger even though i dont know where STB actually lives i may be able to help ya, being we all know he's from down south :P .If your on Dyson rd near collonades, head north. Go up the road about a 3 km's, you'll find a sipnsave on the right hand side. If you missed it, turn right at the Hungry Jack's and about 2km's further there's a sipnsave on the corner. You know your on the right track cos there's a huge round about where.................. ahhhh you get the drift :woohoo: ;):P:P
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: classic :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Ahhh' date=' that's where I went wrong! I forgot to turn at the Sip N Save..............geez I'm a silly XXXXX! :P[/quote']You were correct to go passed the sipnsave :P .Actually if you do a U turn and go back' date=' passed the round about, left at H.Jack's, past the sipnsave and back to collonades, there is a big Dan Murphies in the shopping centre :silly: ;):P[/quote']nah the dan murphys is near that school i thought i went to :blink: its pretty far from colonnades maybe about 150meters SSE and then walk through the unicorns forest.. oh wait thats to BCF :P
  • 1 year later...

if somebody asks for some okay fishing spots then at least tell them a popular one' date=' u dont have to tell them exactly where u fish or all your spots but just stop being XXXXX and give them sumthing. coz all u XXXXX are asking the same questions too. so dont just shut down a guy when he asks some genuine fishing questions either, be nice u XXXX wits. i know lots of good fishing spots, and especially mulloway spots. so start acting like real fisherman! cheershate to see u on a boat mate by the sounds of ya your the type that gets thrown overboard and left behindWARNING!People who act & speak like you did in this post don't last long, or make many friends here on Strikehook, i have modded your post so others who contributed didn't waste their time answering you and can see that you like to share your good fishing spots this is your first warning! If you want to stay a member of this site may i suggest you read the RULES before you continue to post, G1