some of u guys are XXXXX

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have some fun with this...Some of you guys are XXXXX,,,,,,,, five letter word could it beSome of you guys are weird? ( been called that before)Some of you guys are great? ( gee thanks)Some of yo

Evening all,IMO too many people with very low post counts join up to sites like this one purely for what they think they can get. I`m always willing to help people that are willing to reciprocate/shar

think you may have the wrong site bud you might be after "gps marks for blokes that cant be stuffed" forum champ :pinch: :pinch: :P :laugh:

Posted Images

my 2 cents in this abnormal clearance of tears is that so far on this site u get what you give maybe plopper if ya help out others people help ya right back! and for all the wits out there isnt wit another word for smarts? Thanks to all out there that do help out tho its a great site to be a part of :)

be nice u XXXX wits.

Been a long time since I had a FoureX :whistle: :d/
Sculled a jug of xxxx once up in brisvegas.:d/ Two guys in the pub bet me $50 each I couldn't do it.... So essentially I got $100 for dinking a free beer real quick :laugh: :laugh: Part of the proceeds went to more jugs.... Of VB not XXXX :sick: Never tried a yard glass though :S reckon I'm too out of form to give that a crack :blush:

id prefer xxxx over VB and Draught put together :P anyday of the week :)

If the truth be known I prefer Pale Ale, but when over in those rugby watching eastern states VB will do... The long necks are bigger than any other Aussie brand too ;) What the hell are you mad BANGAS drinking XXXX for in a civilized place like Adelaide?????:P Although after a feed of Carp it might be a welcome relief :sick: :vomit: Bloody Bangas...... :d/ :S :blink: :silly: :laugh::P
its approx 3.75km SSW of my house when its on spesh :D :D or theres another spot 2km west' date=' one 4.5km SSE, one 10km SSW if im being a tight arse and needa travel a bit further :D :D :D :D :D hahahahha[/quote']This information is useless to me, as not only do I need the location, I also need to know the correct TIMES to be there (ie: when the "spesh" will be on and firing!) :P

coopers ppffffttnot paying $6 a glass for home brew sediment

a fool and his money are soon parted.....buying beer by the glass.....agree"home brew sediment" puts lead in your pencil.......not like the half baked,triple chill filtered nancy boy beers that Duran Duran and Spandau Ballet listeners like to drink.............not sure how some breweries have the gall to call some of it beer........still,while there's yuppies,there will be a market

agreed jigsaw no city nancy boy here country bred boy have been known to drink out of temprite spill tray next morning all we had in town when i grew up was draught on tap and southwark in bottle.stick the imported muck will drink just about any aussie brew. was given 12 mixed imported and after tasting each poured down the drain. now back to fishing, snake

i still think all you guys are just xxxx wits that wont share ya good spots ie the best parks to drink goon or the best bridges to sleep under when drunk and broke ya all a dead set pack of xxxx how do yas live with ya self i bet ya only give ya shit drinks to guests to and pour the good stuff for ya selves :d/ :d/ :d/

agreed jigsaw no city nancy boy here country bred boy have been known to drink out of temprite spill tray next morning all we had in town when i grew up was draught on tap and southwark in bottle.stick the imported muck will drink just about any aussie brew. was given 12 mixed imported and after tasting each poured down the drain. now back to fishing' date=' snake[/quote']Good man,good comment,agreed.........though I think mr plopper has rightfully gone AWOL
BEER BEER BEER Its all I hear :vomit: :vomit: Just remember all you BEER drinkers out thereBEER is just like SEX ,when its good its GREAT, when its BAD its still pretty GOOD. Bourbon for this little black duck :P as for the NOBHEAD who instigated this thread I hope you end up fishing at the fish and chip shop for your mullies. GIVE HIM / HER WHAT HE / SHE DESERVES ,,,,,,,Sweet F/A
  • 4 months later...