Win.... Squidgies - The Complete Set

We have a copy of the Starlo & Bushy's SQUIDGIES - THE COMPLETE SET Collectors Edition DVDs to give away to a member of Strike & Hook.All you need to do is send us an email to wallaroo@compleatangler.com.au or moonta@compleatangler.com.au in the Subject Box mark it SQUIDGIES and in the Message Box just put in your Name. The winner will be drawn on 31/5/11 and notified on this site.6 DVD's, 8 hours of Fishing FootagePart 1 The BasicsPart 2 Beyond the BasicsPart 3 The Sky is the LimitPart 4 From Start to FISHPart 5 The S-Factor Disc 1 & 2Good LuckPosted Image

For those that do not wish to have any emails returned please just put on your email when you enter and we will keep no record.We have supported this Website with vouchers and prizes in the past and we will continue to do so in the future if you want us to have your email address or not.Most of our customers that have been into our store know that we have a database and are happy to receive infomation on whats happening with Sales, Catalogues, Specials and Industry News. We have always done this by Australia Post but as we are now in an electronic world email is a great way of communicating. If you wish to enter these competitions and you do not want us to contact you at any time just let us know. RegardsSpotter

We have a copy of the Starlo & Bushy's SQUIDGIES - THE COMPLETE SET Collectors Edition DVDs to give away to a member of Strike & Hook.

Does it help my chances to mention it's my Birthday this month ;):laugh: :whistle:
Stop trying to curry favor with the sponsor AFF.There are a lot more deserving than you.I'm a veteran of 3 wars, have a wooden leg and just found out i only have 3 months left before i go blind but you don't see me grovelling for a prize. cheers brentonp.s it also my birthday
Guest Brent61

Ive always wanted to get into SPs with some knowledge b4 I started.Hopefully this is my chance :woohoo:

plastics aff, not rubber :sick: :sick: brentand yours isnt a 50th, mine was, ya crawler
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Brent61
Posted Imageawwwww' date=' i'm trying :-p[/quote']How did you get a picture of my cake??? cheers Brenton
He pinched mine' date=' took the 1 off and replaced it with a 0 :laugh:[/quote']i did not pinch yours, i found yoursPosted Image