• 2 weeks later...
hey tako the subscribers get it like a week in. i think ill have to address this when i see him next' date=' cos its annoying as seeing it on the shelf and waiting. lol.[/quote']i asked shane about this last issue as mine was over a week late, he said it was due to the printers getting them out late so they could be wrapped etc and sent out, the store copies get them sent at the same time but due to not needing to be wrapped and posted store copies are on the shelves much earlier. cant say i like getting mine after they hit the shelves as other magazines get theirs earlier than release date, a privilege of subscribing, but i can understand the reasons for our sa fishing mags working this way as they dont have huge sales like some other mags and therefore need to get money in their pockets asap to start on the next issue.bittersweet
Southern stores received the mag today' date=' northern stores tomorrow ;) Mark[/quote']I must be the only fisho in "my Northern Area"..........half a dozen hit the stand on day of release,and 5 weeks later,there's still 5 there.........as I'm in there every second or third day on other business as well (it has a post office next door) I always pop in to have a look

just sat down for a read of my copy.......all over the shop.........a binding / collating mis-hapup to page 10 ok......then pages 19 to 26......then 19 to 26 again........27 through to 82 ok........then 76 to 82 again.......then 91 to 98.anyone else?oh well,at least I got the Far West Coast reef article...........anyone care to tell me what I missed????

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...