Allison Angler 195

• 6 months later...

i would like this info too, all i have found out is that hodge purchased moulds from allison and a company out salisbury way is doing the glasswork. had a look at the new hull recently and the finish is really good. i reckon they are a brilliant sea going vessel,for the price. i would love one with the square transom and pod with a 150hp yammy 4st.anyone in the know???...or bought one???cheers cj

• 3 weeks later...

mate you have great taste just like me LOL since i posted the first post i have done plenty of research and come to the concusion that its a must when i work up the money not far away now LOL. What info are you looking for i have heaps, just PM me and ill help out if i can. I have spoken to George from Hodge on more than one occasion .

• 1 year later...

the one that I sent you on the net mate is an older Allison before Hodge marine brought the moulds mate . Either way its still got the good hull. Hodge Marine just made there slight changes. If your keen come up to Pirie and take it for a spin , ill come with ya than you can also sus out my Classic Craft . Then after taking it for a spin go visit Craig at Hodge marine and have a chat with him .