Steroid Southern Calamari

We caught one at Cape Jervis awhile ago that was over 3kg.... and it tasted fine!!Not sure about the size in comparison to this one though... This one looks a lot thicker through the body... I reckon the one we got had longer tentacles though.... Looks to be heavier than ours though... You would think around 4kg...

Beautiful looking Squid :woohoo: . Scary how big your fingers looks :whistle: .

My guess..35 cm tube on the absolsute outside. Very close to the camera. Don't get me wrong, nice big squid but no monster.They taste fine that size to by the way...never had any complaints before and doubt I ever will :clap:On a side note...great pic. Teh colours in the squid really make it stand out and it's nice to see someone smiling for a change...(softy... :P ) Worth sending into Wildcoast for the brag board

I find it amusing some just can't accept that this is a big squid. I assume those non beleivers prefer pics of fish on those pathetic brag mats or hanging from a set of scales.Maybe I used the same trick photography in these photo's.Posted ImagePosted Image

• 3 years later...