THANKS TO EVERYONE...spoilt man update

Hi there, thanks to everyone who has got in touch with me via strike and hook and over emails about my 'plea for help'OMG...I cant believe the amount of help from this website. I had been looking for so long to get the spoilt one a boat, so much has happened in the last two weeks than in the last 8months!! He found out about my plans... :ohmy: .there was a fight, but I got through to him.... I showed him what I had been doing and what I was after and showed him this helpful website. I told him if he didnt accept the bloody thing I would put his phone number on here so that you guys could tell him how much of a lucky spoilt idiot he is. :woohoo: He was a bit threatened I think, told him there was at least one guy on here that was interested.......and that he needed a new motorbike.... B) I narrowed the search down to two he had to pick from. I didnt do too bad at all, he picked the one he really really liked. But I dont think he quite believed me that I would buy one. Christmas has definetly come early for this lucky bugger!Two days later it is hooked up to my car and I brought it all the way home. 850km round trip, towed beautifully. I dont think it has got through to him yet, he wont be home until tomorrow night.Already got the signwriter organised to make me a name for the boat...........too spoilt...or spoilt as....it is hard naming a boat. It just needs to have the word 'spoilt' in there somewhere. All he needs is to buy a bucket, rope, water containers and a portable gps, fuel and bait.....he can buy those things him :c self!! :laugh: Thanks heaps strike and hook! and everyone that helped :boat: Jmig :)boat1.jpgthis is the new addition to the family, have to take a more recent photo of it. the canopy has been replaced with a new burgandy coloured one

You know when someone says to you that 'when it hasnt been used it has been cleaned and then kept in the shed' .....and you would think, 'are they bull sh*#ting me.... just the look of this boat and the condition it is in you would believe it. boat is 1988, 270 genuine hours 90hp johnson 2stroke, 2tanks, 2 batteries, safety gear and extras,fishie finder, full service papers. Came from two very loving homes, now it at its third home. I know he will love it lots and look after it....but has to do the same for me still too. ....i will make sure of that.... :evil:

HI 4thalovethanks for the reply...... :laugh: so funny :P he knew he had a good thing from the start, probably more so now. I told him i wasnt the 'average bear'......however i do have a plan....i bought him a boat, when we are living out the farm....he buys me the truck I want!!! see...give a little, get a little. :cheer: its all good, I've known he always wanted one. I had the oppourtunity to get him one and i did, and knowing that once the kids come along and a farm, no way could he get his own. so now we can share his boat and it will last him a long time. no need for 'upgrading' like he says.

i had a look at some boats in adealdie a few weks ago' date=' and believe me fellas,, for the price she paid for this unit, SHE STOLE IT.....well done lass...[/quote']Yep thats a dead set BEAST.LOVE IT!!!Years of future fishing pleasure in that one for sure. :d/:d/:d/ Cheers for the bigger pic Nev. They look great, that boat is in awesome condition.

thanks heaps rocknev!I didnt steal annnnnnnything....I have a reciept for this one. (he he ha) :cheer: Thanks for putting them on there, it wouldnt work for me. The next lot on here will be when the name is on the side. Had a few more suggestions.

Very well looked after boat indeed. The pictures speak volumes for the attention it has obviously received previsouly.You should both be very happy and wish you happy boating for years to come...know you will. Just be sure to work into your comfort zones and get used to quirks that every boat has. Did the give you a guide to starting the engine as that can sometimes be the beiggest hassle if your not used to the particular motor.One very lucky man indeed !!