Yeah, don't salt them. They'll explode. :laugh: Just dry them a bit with paper towel. Dip them in metho for 20-30 sec. Lay out on newspaper to dry a bit. Bag them and freeze.When it comes to using them, pop a folded bit of paper towel in the bag to soak up any moisture.Well done on getting some worms. I got around 600 last month land based.Was going to go out Thursday night, but might be too last by the sounds of it.CheersSam :f

Cheers mate i got an estimated 100 worms tonight. Not 100% sure on how many but boy am i sick of walking along rocks! Little bit cold out, Especially once ya get wet.Alot of boats out there tonight, 5x as many as last night. I managed to break my bucket and lose a good 50 or so worms, Would have been hilarous watching me go arse up trying to recover them. Ended up emptying a spare coolant container with distalled water outta the car.Posted Image

Good to see more catch and release :clap: but did you tag it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Would have, but the dam thing "tagged " me first, biting me between two fingers. Would you believe the puncture marks are there after 1 month !Obviously the cary some kind of toxin or venom, as it stung like a bees ting for awhile afterwards :ohmy: :pinch: