keeping gents in fridge

Bran will normally keep for a few weeks, just make sure you give them a shake every day to stop the bran from settling on the bottom.Ideal fridge temperature is 3 degrees. Long life will keep for months :) Just make sure they do not dry out by adding a little bit of water if needed, be careful though if you add too much they will drown.Was talking with one of the other bait suppliers the other day and they have had a packet of the long life gents in their fridge for just under 6 months now and over 80% of them are fine.If you do get a few dead ones, give them a try. They will work also ;)

Usually about as long as it takes the missus to find them :whistle:

thats funny, my missus is the one that keeps the gents not me, but their for her work not fishing, they seem to last a few weeks in a coolroom, they are Aarons but i'm unsure if their his long life ones or not?cheers
Usually about as long as it takes the missus to find them :whistle:
thats funny' date=' my missus is the one that keeps the gents not me, but their for her work not fishing, they seem to last a few weeks in a coolroom, they are Aarons but i'm unsure if their his long life ones or not?cheers[/quote']The long life ones are in a dark fibrous mulch type material .What deos your wife do for work that involves gents ? You could probably write your fridge off on your tax a bit too :lol: