Yeah about time ? After missing out on a killer Banga's salmon sesh i was keen as mustard to get in on the action and land my first Salmon from the beach . Mully Madness has been guiding me , giving me tips and taking me out to get my first Salmon . After a few different combinations of rods , line an lure weights i found a good combo to get some good distance . Still finding there is still a fine art to the amount of line from rod tip to lure to get that good flick . So after all this and having spent a few weeks of casting and retrieving loosing a few lures and the banga's still pulling fish left right and centre of me i finally landed a 41 ish cm Salmon . I also hooked up to a nice fish that you can just see jump out of the water and spit my lure just in front of the rocks . Cheers Mully Madness and the Banga's

Well done and I reckon I seen you guys heading out as I passed your car by the jetty on the way to the onk for a session. Trying to work out where you were in the video and looks like A top spot to be fishing. Is that to the right of the jetty somewhere.

nah sorry fella wouldnt of been us we didnt even look sideways at the jetty most of our fun is near the mouth .MM