Hi all,Just a quick question and comment on rig holders. As a new comer to sea fishing I found out really quickly that rigs are different to fresh water fishing (paternosters etc). I have been scratching my head about how to efficiently and safely store my rigs and wanted to keep the whole system compact too. I noticed that the pre-tied whiting type rigs that you can buy in Big W, Coles, K-Mart etc etc, come packaged on a small foam board that has slits on all corners (i'm sure you've all seen them). I thought that I would buy some of the foam to 'copy' this system. Works a treat...and I thoroughly recommend it to any one who wants a cheap and efficient rig holder system.You can buy foam boards that are 6mm thick in A4 size for about $4.00 from Artstar. The one I used was in the MArion shopping centre right next to K-Mart. One sheet of the stuff can be cut into cigarette size rectangles and it makes about 10 rig holders. Awesome!!!That was my comment but I also wanted to ask what other cheap and effective systems people are using to hold their rigs?Best of fishingPhil

Nice one Phil, I usually just use cardboard and I bought some cheap rig wallets off eBay for $3. They're basically just a wallet of snap lock bags (like your 'Glad Bags") but in wallet form.The main reason I prefer the cardboard over the foam is that I can fit more rigs into my wallet with the cardboard.

Pretty much the same as you mate' date=' 'cept i get the foam from packaging, not polystyrene but the like of the foam that's used for laptops etc. Also i still have a good collection of old camera film canisters, the lil black platic ones with the grey lids.[/quote']I had a replacement screen for my laptop came in a box with 2 sheets of foam. I changed the screen and now I have 2 x 15.6" foam rig holders B)