First fishing memories

My first fishing memories are of fishing in the murry and seeing my dad catch a 15 cm carp about 9 years ago. I remember hooking my brother in law with a hook on my very first cast. It was overcast sky and quite humid. We fished in some strange little patch of water that came just off the river itself into a small pond filled with those pepper corn trees that drooped into the water. Quite strange.

Guest Butters

some of my first fishing memeories would be from down at Snowdens Beach fishing for bream.. and i used to spend more time finding crabs under the rocks.. then fishing down the ICI wharf when it used to be open fishing for mullies..

Mine would be catching black marlin from our tinny that i rowed out from Edithburg. I had a wicked imagination when i was a little fella. But seroiusly it would be fishing the Onk and giving my dad the shitz by making motor bike noises with my toys as i played in the sand.