hey fellas decided too try something different with soem salmon the other week so i filleted em up about 4 fish and cut them into decent size chunks removed the bones(as many as i could lol) and proceeded too fry the fish up seperatley and then removed from the pan heated up the good old chicken tonight sauce so it was already hot before i put the fish back in .let this heat up fora few minutes just too get the flavour into the fish and ona bed of rice my wife couldnt tell the difference even the texture seemed very much the same ,just a thought for anyone who catches salmon but doesnt really like the taste .went down a treat too think i only tasted fish once or twice from the monster size plate i had lol .Anyway just something different next i think ill try lemon .MM ;)

• 6 months later...

couldn't be bothered starting another thread so i'll hy-jack mully madness's :laugh: cooked some fried chook similar if not better to kfc :whistle: place chicken pieces into a egg wash first then into a bowl consisting of a cup of plain flour, 4 tblspn curry powder, 4 tblspn chilli powder, 2 tblspn vegeta, 2tblspn salt pepper cooked in hot to med olive oil finish them off in the oven for 10 minutes on a drip rackhomemadekfc2012001.JPG

couldn't be bothered starting another thread so i'll hy-jack mully madness's :laugh: cooked some fried chook similar if not better to kfc :whistle: place chicken pieces into a egg wash first then into a bowl consisting of a cup of plain flour' date=' 4 tblspn curry powder, 4 tblspn chilli powder, 2 tblspn vegeta, 2tblspn salt pepper cooked in hot to med olive oil finish them off in the oven for 10 minutes on a drip rack[attachment=8549']homemadekfc2012001.JPG[/attachment]

do you home deliver sav that sounds & looks killer :):) and dont be so lazy start your own thread :P:P

couldn't be bothered starting another thread so i'll hy-jack mully madness's :laugh: cooked some fried chook similar if not better to kfc :whistle: place chicken pieces into a egg wash first then into a bowl consisting of a cup of plain flour' date=' 4 tblspn curry powder, 4 tblspn chilli powder, 2 tblspn vegeta, 2tblspn salt pepper cooked in hot to med olive oil finish them off in the oven for 10 minutes on a drip rack[attachment=8549']homemadekfc2012001.JPG[/attachment]

do you home deliver sav that sounds & looks killer :):) and dont be so lazy start your own thread :P:P
haha yeh i'll do a propper write up next session was a last minute thing, but yeh kfc should be worried :laugh::laugh: :evil: