A few EXCESS LEMONS!

I have received a big bag of lemons and normally would use a few on snapper fillets on the bbq.But with the snapper season not really on at the moment..etc, what local fish are around that I could target that I could use my lemons with.Dont really want to take any trout so pretty much makes this a saltwater question.has anyone got any recipees for say SALMON that could utilise some of these lemons, or any ideas of what I could maybe catch at this time of year to use some of these..LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh: Winter makes it tough as even the salmon are hardly around at the moment

Lemon will go with all fish.Try lemon and pepper on lightly fried whiting.

;) Cheers Ranger,Thats true about lemons being great with all lightly fried fish.Im thinking that my chances of catching some salmon is greater than that of catching a land based whiting..lolEven lemon on fresh salmon fillets on the bbq are pretty good if I remember correctly.had a few fillets of salmon over at Streaky bay on the bbq and mmmm yum.is there any squid recipies with lemon in them..maybe a squid salad?? who knows
  • 2 weeks later...